Quick question (1 Viewer)

JxnSaint

Rookie
Reaction score
I bought me and my dad tickets (broncos) in section 615 row 8. I'm not returning them but will I be able to see well? Either way I'll enjoy the experience.

I bought me and my dad tickets (broncos) in section 615 row 8. I'm not returning them but will I be able to see well? Either way I'll enjoy the experience.

615.jpg

Should have a great view from there!

Truly, the sitelines in the dome are pretty great. I personally enjoy sitting in the end zone at the bottom of the upper level, or near it. It's a perfect vantage point for being able to watch the plays develop.

Last edited:
The Dome has the best sight lines out of any stadium in the league IMO. The only spot I wouldn't want to sit but wouldn't complain about it is under the overhangs on the first level where you can't see the upper levels or the big screens.

The Dome has the best sight lines out of any stadium in the league IMO. The only spot I wouldn't want to sit but wouldn't complain about it is under the overhangs on the first level where you can't see the upper levels or the big screens.

There's a few tricky spots like you'd find in any venue. For the 2000 last game of the season against the Rams (the week prior to the WC game), I bought a couple of extra tickets for me and my brothers, gave away my season seats pair for the game (section 612) and sat in the end zone against the wall.

The overhang almost completely blocked the end zone from view -- and wouldn't you know it, literally every score in that game was to that end zone.

It was funny because every pass into the end zone was into an abyss and then we'd base our reaction on the reaction of the crowd.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom