Quick..Without looking it up, name our Offensive Coordinator... (1 Viewer)

boutrous

the only way I know how
Reaction score
Uhhhhhhhhh........ yea

Payton calls all the plays so it's mostly just a ceremonial position anyway; kinda like the Queen of England or the RBs in Dallas' offense.

Saintstress

Reaction score
Weird.... In the middle of the game when they showed the falcons offensive coordinator in the booth, I was thinking, "Damn, I wonder who all knows who our offensive coordinator is..." i was clueless and felt ashame. :/

Ironic that this thread popped up. :p

JGunn

Very Banned
Reaction score
Weird.... In the niddle ofthe game when they showed the falcons offensive coordinator in the booth, I was thinking, "Damn, I wonder who all knows who our offensive coordinator is..." i was ckueless and felt ashame. :/

Ironic that this thread popped up. :p
I've seen throughout time, that pretty much everything ends up on here about the Saints sooner or later. The search feature on here is money.

Newkie

Geaux Saints
Reaction score
Carmichael took over when Maronne left for Syracuse after last season. I knew who it was, just couldn't remember his name. He's pretty much always standing right next to Payton during the game.

He's had a good relationship with Drew as the quarterbacks coach since Payton has been here, and that's why the promoted him in the offseason.

bayoubadboy

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Carl Smith!

Sorry. Just seeing if anyone was still awake AND wanted to show how far we have come from those offensive offenses!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom