Quinn visit??? (1 Viewer)

You don’t need to keep questions to yourself. You just need to keep them on the threads that explicitly cover the subject.

“The question had not been addressed in any of the other threads.”

1.) That’s because you didn’t ask it, nor did anyone else.

2.) Were you aware of the other threads, saw that no one had addressed it, and decided to make your own thread? Or, as you previously stated, did you not see any other threads related to the Quinn visit?

Look, nothing is personal here. We are just a community of Who Dats trying to keep this board clean. It’s not a big deal.

Ima side with the OP a little bit here. I hate seeing a 100 threads on one topic. But sometimes, especially in the off season, 2 to 3 people can take over a thread with non sense which make it hard to get real updates or ask a question cause it gets lost. I'm not saying the cook threads specifically but in general. Been coming on here for around 10 years and it's pretty consistent. Im not saying a new thread is right and all your points are valid but even now I still sometimes feel tempted to make a new thread to get an answer and ask forgiveness later.

Ima side with the OP a little bit here. I hate seeing a 100 threads on one topic. But sometimes, especially in the off season, 2 to 3 people can take over a thread with non sense which make it hard to get real updates or ask a question cause it gets lost. I'm not saying the cook threads specifically but in general. Been coming on here for around 10 years and it's pretty consistent. Im not saying a new thread is right and all your points are valid but even now I still sometimes feel tempted to make a new thread to get an answer and ask forgiveness later.

I wholeheartedly agree with this assessment.

Just saw on profootballtalk that the cowboys and Miami have the trade parameters in place and should be a Cowboy soon... Hey one monkey doesnt stop the show.. Who dat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom