Quintin Demps (1 Viewer)

Curufin

Reaction score
How do you guys feel about this guy? He had 5 interceptions this year and 7 last year. A true playmaker at the Safety position whe the ball is in the air, however the knock on him is that he is not physical enough.

If he's available in the 4th, do you think he'd be an upgrade over Bullocks?

How would you rate him next to other S prospects such as Thomas DeCoud, Jamar Adams and Craig Steltz?

Do you know how he did speed wise? We need to get a safety with some coverage skills. I think Steltz would be fine if we needed an in the box run stopping top safety but I dont think thats our problem. I dont know about Decoud or Adams but I think an intresting guy is Zbikowski, he may be more of a thumper safety by reputation but he was real smooth at the combine and put up some good times

demps is a player that will make the starting line up of quite a few teams in a couple of years. he is very smart at the point of attack and has a serious knack for the big play. his ability to catch the ball at its highest point is certainly one of his better attributes...

I like Demps in the 3rd... or 5th - Our 4th is for the Jets this year.

Zib is ok, but he bites on almost every play fake. does that remind you of anyone currently on the Saints roster? If we draft Zib, I hope it is for his special teams work. The dude is a HUGE liability against the pass.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom