Quit [mod edit]... (1 Viewer)

Billgluckman

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Can I say that? Will this thread get deleted? I don't know, but my god, it's 1 game. 1 game in which I thought the team played well for the most part. The offense looked better than it has in a long time. The defense was good enough until breaux went down.

Can we talk about how good the o-line looked compared to expectations? How about how many yards snead and cooks had? How about m. thomas? Yes there were problems, but jesus...

Sounds like a bunch of spoiled little girls around here..

can't lose a game like that. we easily dominated this game. just need to see that out. if we lost in a blowout fine, but were much better than oakland, and were up by 14. gave up 22 points in the 4th quarter is enough to be disappointed about. obviously 1 game won't define our season, but it was a game we should have easily won

You are witnessing the most overrated fan base in football........any level of football

Yeah, giving up over 450 yards is the defense playing well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Love the "it's only one game" saying. EVERY GAME MATTERS!! Right up until you, lock up the division or secure a playoff seed. Then the games MATTER even more.

9325080020.jpg

Can I say that? Will this thread get deleted? I don't know, but my god, it's 1 game. 1 game in which I thought the team played well for the most part. The offense looked better than it has in a long time. The defense was good enough until breaux went down.

Can we talk about how good the o-line looked compared to expectations? How about how many yards snead and cooks had? How about m. thomas? Yes there were problems, but jesus...

It's not just 1 game. This is #33 in a row that we have seen this crap.

Where does crying like a bunch of babies get you?

The team lost when breaux left the game. Krawley came in and wasn't ready. Everyone was high on him during camp. After the preseason games I said I wasn't impressed, but that doesn't mean he won't improve after this learning experience.

After last year, if anyone expected this team to come in and dominate you're, you're smokin some good ****. Quit crying, quit expecting 16-0. This is a team at the bottom that needs to improve. I thought their performance today was better than any games last year. Especially on offense.

I bump this thread, because there's still a bunch of crying going on. Am I the only one who gets sick of this forum sometimes????

We have been inept on the defensive side of the ball for a while now, so it doesn't surprise me. Since I was a little boy, we would lose in this fashion, so in addition.....I'm used to it.
The Saints I grew to love

We blew a 2 Touchdown lead at home to lose the home opener against a team with a losing record last year. The worst Defense in the history of NFL football after an offseason of tinkering , another change in coordinator came back and gave up 35 at Home. Yeah we are young , yeah we have injuries do Does every other team in the NFL.

But , yeah the offensive line looked good.

Such a bigger fan than most of us. You're not upset after giving up 22 points in one quarter to the Raiders and eventually losing in the dome. You can't bury your head in the sand. We have let crap QB's come in the dome and light us up for too long now. I'm over it.

I hate to say it, but Cam Jordan and Paul Kruger are not the answer. They're way too slow to rush the passer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom