Quit [mod edit]... (1 Viewer)

We didn't lose to the little sisters of the poor out there. The Raiders are a legit SB team. I saw enough positives from the Saints to know we will be ok.

I also know that this loss was one of the toughest in my 35 years of following this team. We will be ok.

I didn't get to see the game but some of the highlights looked awsome Brandin cooks has got some wheels willy looked solid as for oline it looked a heck of a lot better then preseason how was the run game ? Anyway whodat !! It's only 1 game

We didn't lose to the little sisters of the poor out there. The Raiders are a legit SB team. I saw enough positives from the Saints to know we will be ok.

I also know that this loss was one of the toughest in my 35 years of following this team. We will be ok.

What? The Raiders are not legit anything. They're nit even expected to finish second in their division. Make no mistake about it, we let a bad team completely take over the fourth quarter in our house. Insanely discouraging even at week 1.

Sounds like a bunch of spoiled little girls around here..

Are you including yourself (with this thread)?

Why do so many on this forum get their "panties in a twist" over what other Saints fans say???

(After all, dontcha know, Brothers and Sisters fight like cats and dogs all the time, but they still love each other!)

Who Dat!

What? The Raiders are not legit anything. They're nit even expected to finish second in their division. Make no mistake about it, we let a bad team completely take over the fourth quarter in our house. Insanely discouraging even at week 1.

I'll bet you a six pack of Barq's that they make it to the Super Bowl. How bout that!!!!

I hate to say it, but Cam Jordan and Paul Kruger are not the answer. They're way too slow to rush the passer.

They aren't the problem. Since SP has been HC can you think of a time when our d-line was dominant, even when we were stacked? We've been needing a new d-line coach for years.

Are you including yourself (with this thread)?

Why do so many on this forum get their "panties in a twist" over what other Saints fans say???

(After all, dontcha know, Brothers and Sisters fight like cats and dogs all the time, but they still love each other!)

Who Dat!

I saw a lot of positive in this game. All these threads talking about how bad the team is, how upset they are with this performance...are you new???

The team was horrible last year, Why is anyone expecting miracles???

You are witnessing the most overrated fan base in football........any level of football
You love to putdown the Saints' fanbase. Maybe this is more fitting for you...

FALCONSgirltutudress.jpg

The defense looked worse than it did week 1 on the road vs the Cards last season.

The offense looked great but you can't expect to win a shootout every week that's how you end up 7-9.

Yards and points are good for fantasy but the only thing that matters is Ws and Ls. It's time to cry.

Such a bigger fan than most of us. You're not upset after giving up 22 points in one quarter to the Raiders and eventually losing in the dome. You can't bury your head in the sand. We have let crap QB's come in the dome and light us up for too long now. I'm over it.

I hate to say it, but Cam Jordan and Paul Kruger are not the answer. They're way too slow to rush the passer.

They are both power and technique pass rushers. The Saints need a speed rusher opposite of Jordan and some fatties to collapse the pocket.

need more blitzing to compensate, if they will complete the pass after ten second routes, might as well bring the house and try to force a mistake. cant do any worse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom