Quit with the Atlanta threads (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Brees

The Seeker
Reaction score
I for one am sick and tired of every other thread being about the Falcons. A worthless franchise that has never and will never win anything. ... Constant babbling about these pathetic Atlanta frauds is sickening. The way some of you are talking about them and their little 19-1 record at home you'd think they were the 72 Dolphins. Let me go on record right now. The SAINTS will own these bums and overtake the division. For now we need to worry about ourselves and winning games. Starting with the Bengals.

Last edited by a moderator:
i, for one, no longer needs to post anything about them because you just summed up the clowns and their season perfectly. GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!!

I agree that there is at least one too many threads discussing Atlanta, but I don't know why it should come as a surprise that posters are discussing the Falcons. Other than our own team, their record is more important to us than that of any other team.

I agree that there is at least one too many threads discussing Atlanta, but I don't know why it should come as a surprise that posters are discussing the Falcons. Other than our own team, their record is more important to us than that of any other team.

It's inevitable for us to discuss them because of their record affecting us, but not to the point where there has to be at least 5 new threads a day discussing them like it's a Falcons forum. All of them are constantly talking about the same thing over and over anyway about how they're either overrated, lucky, frauds, their fanbase, how people hate them, or some even go as far as saying it's their season showing they're Falcons fans behind closed doors and their lack of faith in the Saints. There's already a 10+ page merged thread on BTL about all of this so I'm not sure why there's constantly new threads about them being created and allowed by the mods. It's an embarrassment to this forum and to the Saints fanbase period that all we're talking about is Falcons, Falcons, Falcons.

I think the "Quit with the Atlanta threads" are far more useful than the "Atlanta is lucky/overrated" threads. How many ways can we say the same thing over and over and over? We get it, Atlanta is lucky/overrated. It's been established.

Go to usercp and click on the icon that automatically opens every thread that says Atlanta.

I don't mind discuss the playoff implications, but all the 'Falcons are lucky' 'Falcons aren't the best team' yada yada yada. It sounds whiny. I'm sure the Falcon boards are getting a kick out of it. The Saints are a good team in a strong division. They are playing their best football right now and can win out the season. Whatever the Falcons do, the Saints can beat them. Just stop whining every time the Falcons win or somebody writes something about them.

I for one am sick and tired of every other thread being about the Falcons. A worthless franchise that has never and will never win anything. Some of you need to grow a pair and man up. Constant babbling about these pathetic Atlanta frauds is sickening. The way some of you are talking about them and their little 19-1 record at home you'd think they were the 72 Dolphins. Let me go on record right now. The SAINTS will own these bums and overtake the division. For now we need to worry about ourselves and winning games. Starting with the Bengals.

Under Payton, the Saints have proven multiple times that records like these are made to be broken...by US! With Brees at helm, we can do this.

I gotta agree, the way people here are frantically jumping to these boards to spew their mind about Falcons is getting appalling here, everytime they win or lose they get 10-20 threads on this board, it's almost 50/50 with New Orleans and Atlanta Discussions now.

People are panicking early and some people are just at the point where they are just seriously obsessed over whatever happens in Atlanta..

Yes thats our rival and they deserve to be mentioned in discussions but you don't raise 10 threads about every single thing going on especially during gameday..

People can say they are lucky, or they are the best team, or not good enough, but the fact is Atlanta looks like they will only lose one game in the next five. That game is against us and it could go either way. I don't see them losing 2 games and we win out. It will take us luck to win the division and it seems the Falcons ave it all as of now.

I dont see what the big deal is about Atlanta. The Steelers beat them before. We beat the crap out of the Steelers. the team can be beaten. They are human beings and they make mistakes. We need to concentrate on beating everybody else and worrying about Atlanta when we play them. Otherwise, we will lose sight of the overall goal. Atlanta is just another team to beat to a pulp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom