Quite griping the Saints Can’t Draft (1 Viewer)

Wait...are you asking me for data on how most people don’t understand how to conduct research? Because that’s a pretty lame request.
Pretty bold statement to make....without data.

Now you're the one who's lost the argument.

LOL. I proved that there is a difference between combine and NFL testing numbers. You decided to change the narrative to trying to prove why most people who are completely clueless about statistics...are clueless about performing statistical analysis within "studies". Would you also like me to write you a proof on why smart people are smart and dumb people are dumb?

Over the last 10 years the saints are the 4th best team at drafting in the league

LOL. I proved that there is a difference between combine and NFL testing numbers. You decided to change the narrative to trying to prove why most people who are completely clueless about statistics...are clueless about performing statistical analysis within "studies". Would you also like me to write you a proof on why smart people are smart and dumb people are dumb?
:giggles:

Common man. The griping back and forth on draft day is one of the highlights of off-season. 😄.
And hey, right now, no one is right and no one is wrong. Now, generally I trust the highly paid professionals just a tad more than the self proclaimed Internet forum draft geniuses, but hey, you never know.
You are correct.I love the back-and-forth on the board about the draft. 99% Of Saints report posters a very intelligent and well informed. But we all know that 1% who seem to think the Saints just draft crappy every year and that’s not the case just look at the numbers were one of the top five drafting teams in the NFL over the last 10 years. Hence our record is in the top five in the last 10 years

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom