Quote by Coach Mora Sr. "Saints ain't going to win a championship with either one of these guys at QB." (1 Viewer)

Mora is probably correct. I made the point on another thread that if this improvement in the Rams offense continues then it makes a real case for trading for Wilson, Watson or Rodgers. Winston is clearly better than Goff but I’d say going from Goff to Stafford is similar to going from Winston to one of those 3. Would be a shame to waste a top 5 defense on a QB who might be it.

The "anybody but Jameis" faction is getting more uneasy with every win.

im starting to see it everywhere after every winston win

before the season its "jameis is the most unintentionally funny qb ever"... but as soon as winston wins a game like he did againist the packers.. then you really see their racism come out. They start calling him a rapist to try and take shine off of his win.

When winston loses games like againist carolina they will say, "see i told you, hes trash"

But if winston keeps winning, i expect the media to bring up his past from college sometime later in the season. Im sure winston knows it coming, and if they beat the bucs oh boy.. watch out, your saints fandom will be under attack

Mike tripplet and saints press is starting to remind me of the bigoted tampa reporters. Instead of asking about the win in which we won by double digits on the road, they bring up that throw to callaway and try to get jamies to say something that will go viral. Its sad but ive seen it all too long

I wonder what Mike "I have won an NFL championship" Ditka and Jim "I have the best playoff record of any Saints' coach named Jim" Haslett think?

JW just can't quit throwing it up there as he's being hit. It's like he can't help it or something. How many times did he do that today? You didn't see Payton slapping his back after that Callaway TD. He probably said something to the effect of "You got lucky."

If he can't quit throwing it up for grabs it could get real ugly real quick. The thought Taysom Hill as our starting QB also gives me the shivers so I'm pulling for Jameis Winston.

before the season its "jameis is the most unintentionally funny qb ever"... but as soon as winston wins a game like he did againist the packers.. then you really see their racism come out. They start calling him a rapist to try and take shine off of his win.

When winston loses games like againist carolina they will say, "see i told you, hes trash"

But if winston keeps winning, i expect the media to bring up his past from college sometime later in the season. Im sure winston knows it coming, and if they beat the bucs oh boy.. watch out, your saints fandom will be under attack

Mike tripplet and saints press is starting to remind me of the bigoted tampa reporters. Instead of asking about the win in which we won by double digits on the road, they bring up that throw to callaway and try to get jamies to say something that will go viral. Its sad but ive seen it all too long
There are a lot of levels to this, so I prefer to just wait and see how things play out. Coming after Drew would not be easy for any QB but I think Jameis has the ability to do it. Talk is cheap, so he has to earn it on the field. I'm fine with that let the haters hate.

He's getting his try out and does not appear to be a good fit for what we do. I think Taysom has skill that's appealing to but he also won't be able to be the player necessary to keep the standard of QB play Brees has set

This is still a talented team that can win dispute the fact our QB of the future may not be in the building or has been a healthy inactive each week *cough* peep avatar *cough* so the Saints will probably get through this season reevaluate the position

This is still a play off team and will only improve as the season goes on but I agree with Mora
I'd like to see Book get a chance in the future maybe as soon as next year but you can't waste this defense. They look legit.

Unfortunately, I think defenses will quickly figure out to shut down Kamara and make Winston beat you. Yes he can throw the ball deep but continues to make very poor decisions. I don't expect that to stop.

JW just can't quit throwing it up there as he's being hit. It's like he can't help it or something. How many times did he do that today? You didn't see Payton slapping his back after that Callaway TD. He probably said something to the effect of "You got lucky."

If he can't quit throwing it up for grabs it could get real ugly real quick. The thought Taysom Hill as our starting QB also gives me the shivers so I'm pulling for Jameis Winston.

whatever, its obvious csp wants taysom to start, especially at the end this game.. he didnt want winston to throw his 3rd td, had to get taysom involved somehow. Either way its cool for me, i want winston and the saints to do well. But most importantly i want winston to continue to win and have a great season so he can get paid. Sick of guys getting the bag because they played with jameis. Breshaud perriman got paid by the jets, adam humphries got a nice contract from the titans, and cam brate got huge extension from tampa. Its time for winston to get paid. Im cool with winston playing well this year and then leaving for a team like the dolphins, and then saints fans can have taysom as the starter.. everybody is happy

I could care less what color our QB's skin is. Taysom is not the answer either. Not everything is about racism. Heck Jameis has to be one of the more likeable QB's we've had. The young man has certainly grown up and matured. That still doesn't make him a good NFL QB.

I want the best QB for our team. It's a foregone conclusion that we will go with Jameis and Taysom this year. (Maybe Trevor) if we have too. This is about good QB play. I don't think we have anyone on the roster that is capable of taking us far this year.

I could care less what color our QB's skin is. Taysom is not the answer either. Not everything is about racism. Heck Jameis has to be one of the more likeable QB's we've had. The young man has certainly grown up and matured. That still doesn't make him a good NFL QB.

I want the best QB for our team. It's a foregone conclusion that we will go with Jameis and Taysom this year. (Maybe Trevor) if we have too. This is about good QB play. I don't think we have anyone on the roster that is capable of taking us far this year.
Considering the personnel that we are currently running on offense, I don't know how anyone can make a concrete assessment of what we have and where they can take us.

And just to be clear, I realize that I'm going to be labeled a hater because of my above post but that's bull. There are legit reasons to be suspicious of Winston's ability to be a championship caliber QB.

Time will tell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom