Quote from Danny Clark about the new Cowboys Stadium (1 Viewer)

Unfortunately I've never been able to attend a game, hopefully one day I'll be in that number. I'll probably cry that day I do get to go. But this thread reaffirms why we need to get homefield advantage in the playoffs.

Emotion, no. Noise? The Playoff game against the Eagles later that year was considerably louder overall.

Ding Ding Ding, Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. I took 2 prescription Hydrocodone during the eagles playoff games, but they didn't help. Loud as heck, after the game, MAJOR headache, still. I was hurt, I wasn't injured, I fought through it, and dealt with it on Sunday.

Last edited:
The Atlanta game was crazy, but for a whole other set of circumstances. Even a mediocre showing by the team would have gotten a good response out of the crowd.

The Philly game, though... INSANE. And for all the right reasons.

You're joking right? It is often called the quietest 100,000 people you never heard!

Yeah, I never heard it called that...and Clark just confirmed its a loud stadium....so I dont know what your talking about..its never been called a quiet place or an easy place to play....no sir, not at Michigan Stadium.

Shout out to Michigan's Stadium...not even the Pro's can duplicate what we have going in Ann Arbor...GO BLUE!!
Stadiums half Michigans size make more noise then an Ann Arbor crowd

Yes, I have been there. It isn't even remotely close to an SEC stadium nor even that loud in general.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom