quote of the year (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Brooks, who was just 6-for-14 for 68 yards before getting hurt, said the problems on the NFL's worst offense are more about execution than play calling. Brooks has made 84 starts in his career and said he believed he gives the team a better chance to win than the inexperienced Walter does.

"I think we have a greater chance," Brooks said. "I possess some skills that with my experience gives us a greater chance."

"Aaron brooks the executioner"

I think he does give them a better chance to win. Walter has looked pretty bad since Brooks got hurt.

What quarteback can have a chance behind the Raiders O-Line? Seriously, that line is awful. Gallery is a huge bust, and he is not a suitable left tackle in this league.

Last edited:
Cracks me up

"I possess some skills that with my experience gives us a greater chance."

"Aaron brooks the executioner"

He can throw the ball backwards 20 yards for a great pass.
Throw multiple interceptions in a game and never have a frown on his face.
Consistantly over throw receivers.
Did I mention he has such a strong arm that when he brings the ball back in his "wind up" it gets away from him sometimes.

Sorry I couldn't resist.

It's a deep deep wound. I can't look at a barking, clapping, laughing seal without wanting to strangle it. The resemblance is uncanny.

He can throw the ball backwards 20 yards for a great pass.
Throw multiple interceptions in a game and never have a frown on his face.
Consistantly over throw receivers.
Did I mention he has such a strong arm that when he brings the ball back in his "wind up" it gets away from him sometimes.

Sorry I couldn't resist.

lame.gif

He gives the Raiders a better chance to win than the 2nd year Walter who at times seemed totally lost. T

Their O-line might be awefull, but Brooks to Moss could be a good duo on deep pass....

And AB has the arm to get the ball downfield even when he drops 20 yards back from the line of scrimmage!

Walter has clearly talked him self out of a job. Brooks will start the next game (like it or not). Move on, this is totally out of our control

Does it matter who starts at QB at this point. The season is done. :dunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom