Quotes from Sean Payton's conference call - November 26, 2018 (1 Viewer)

• Admin
NewOrleansSaints.com

New Orleans Saints Head Coach Sean Payton - Conference Call With New Orleans Media - Monday, November 26, 2018

What goes along with playing in AT&T Stadium and the size?
“You have the crowd noise. You are playing on the road. It is a newer stadium. With each venue that you go to, it’s a little different. I don’t know specifically. I know there are times when the shadows can be an issue when you are playing an afternoon game and the sunlight is tricky with the windows and the way it is set up, but this being a night game, it is dealing with the crowd noise.”

What makes Dak Prescott stand out? What is unique about him?
“I think he is in exceptional leader. You just watch his presence and when he came into this league. I think he is strong in the pocket and he is a guy who can come out of trouble if you will. He can come off of sacks, out of tackles, extend plays. I think he has a real good presence in the pocket. He can beat you with his arm and he can beat you with his feet. He is a winner and those are the things that you see him doing the last three weeks now. They (Cowboys) kind of have things going.” ...

Full Story - NewOrleansSaints.com

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom