R.Bush value in ppr? (1 Viewer)

benjee

Reaction score
What will his value in PPR leagues be when both PT and mike bell healthy? I'm guessing the workload will be less, should i start looking for trading options? I love r.bush as a player, but i don't know about him being a fantasy option for me.

i agree, I would think SP is rolling things out slowly, holding his cards closely!

Reggie will tear it up once his card is played

Right now he is a decent RB2 or a very good RB3. He has great upside and will usually get you atleast some points on a bad game. As long as Bell/PT are banged up, he has added value. If you are like most people on this website, you have Drew Brees at QB which means you don't have two elite RBs. Reggie Bush is a solid guy who normally won't carry your team but shouldn't get you beat either.

Reggies value is at its highest in a PPR league because of the number of passes that come his way. I have him and Sproles in my PPR league because of the number of balls they catch.

Reggie will be just fine in a PPR league and i would not worry at all. Now if you want to trade him wait until he goes off a game or two and then trade high. Right now his value is to low to be traded

T

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom