R.I.P. Halo 2 (1 Viewer)

Twenty

Eternal
Reaction score
It'll be a sad day. I can say without a shadow of a doubt, I will never have as much fun playing a video game as I did with Halo 2. I truly believe that.

Twenty

Eternal
Reaction score
It is the game that really brought online console gaming into the mainstream. Whether you're a fan or not, we should all pay homage.

The Mongoose

Porkers?
Reaction score
This makes me sad. Wonder why they are doing this. How much can they be saving?

I think there are still a bunch of people playing halo2.

But yeah, twenty, halo 2 was my golden age of online gaming as well. Nostalgic. I keep trying to match that experience.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
that blows. i wasted many hours playing halo 2 mp. also this means no more crimson skies mp =\

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
This makes me sad. Wonder why they are doing this. How much can they be saving?

I think there are still a bunch of people playing halo2.

But yeah, twenty, halo 2 was my golden age of online gaming as well. Nostalgic. I keep trying to match that experience.
What the hell are you doing up this early?

I mean I've been waking up about 4 hours earlier than usual for the last week and a half. but I thought mongeese were heavy sleepers.

The Mongoose

Porkers?
Reaction score
I had to bring my car in for free scheduled maintenance. I'm about to go take a nap, in fact.

Jeff Miller

Shaw 1988, NYIT 2009
Reaction score
I was never into Halo2, i was a avid Star Wars Battlefront player. Never played the single player campain of either game, the online multiplayer expirence for both games was one of the greatest video game expirences i have ever had.

whodatfever

UNSOBER
Reaction score
I will refrain from any negative jabs and extend my condolences to the Halo fanboys. It's something new I'm trying. Being polite.

For example, this morning I had breakfast at Tiffin Inn with Doubledown and when we left, there was a handicapped compact car blocking in my SUV. The lady obviously didn't want to pull in the spot all the way because she would have been getting out in water. Well, by not doing it, she blocked me in totally from getting out. Doubledown had to maneuver me over a curb to escape this woman's parking incarceration. I wrote a letter to put on her windshield that said

" Please be considerate of others when you park, you blocked me in accidentally. Thank you and God Bless.:)

Beau F"

Now me, last week, would have written:

"Learn how to drive you stupid whore. Selfish, unobservant scatterbrains like you are the reason I don't eat at old-people restaurants."

I'm not screwing around with Karma this week, so, as I said, my deepest condolences to the Halo fellas for their personal loss. When one door closes another opens, as they say.

I'm never gonna make it to Sunday writing this ****.

Jonesy77

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You'd think....ah, forget it. I don't have the energy to start this. Geaux Saints!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom