R. Kelly interview (1 Viewer)

On this, International Women's Day, I'm kinda sick of hearing about The Oppressed Black Male. Argue to me why the black woman though history isn't WAY more oppressed than the man. SHE -- and every abused woman -- is the one that frequently has to bear the brunt of his wrath at home. SHE'S the one more vulnerable because she can be subjected to sexual abuse in addition to the wrongdoing of a false arrest for being black. I'm WAY more worried about what R. Kelly has done to his victims -- and there's just too many to not think he's guilty as sin -- than the minute possibility that this famous man didn't use his clout -- as opposed to brutal force -- to put himself in a position to gain the favor of underage girls.

And while the majority of the country doesn't even know who Darren Sharper is, WE remember very well how this very handsome man, who didn't NEED to drug his victims did just that to prove that he was a predator, not a ladies man.

R. Kelly was charged with 11 additional felony counts of sexual abuse on Thursday, including some that carry a maximum sentence of 30 years in prison. The disgraced singer is scheduled to appear in court on June 6, CBS Chicago reported.
The new charges include four counts of aggravated criminal sex assault, three counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse of a victim between the ages of 13 and 16, two counts of criminal sex assault by force and two counts of aggravated criminal sex abuse, according to court records.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom