R. Kelly interview (1 Viewer)

UndeadSnoopy

Resting in Peace
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm stunned no one has posted this interview. Either he has reached a new level of crazy or he may just be the worst actor in the history of the world. Or both.

6:24 is...well...it's...I don't know how to describe it.

I'm stunned no one has posted this interview. Either he has reached a new level of crazy or he may just be the worst actor in the history of the world. Or both.

6:24 is...well...it's...I don't know how to describe it.

Its R. Kelly and he's always overdramatic.

Everybody knows what he's about. He married Aliyaah when she was 14!!! And there is video of him urinating on another 14 year old. Nevermind all the other tons of proof.

I don't know if people know this, but he refers to himself as the "Pied Piper" in some of his songs. :loco:

Never liked since the rumors first came out about him in and Aliyaah back in the 90s

There’s a long standing history of musical performers liking their teenyboppers. Been happening forever. Jerry Lee Lewis, etc.

Hopefully this brings it to an end, but I’m not holding my breath.

Looked it up: here’s a partial list of musicians who had sex with girls under the age of consent:

Don Johnson, Sonny Bono, Ted Nugent, Jimmy Page, David Bowie, Chuck Berry, Don Henley, Bill Wyman.

Nuts. Says his "past" shouldn't matter or some such. Trouble is, I suspect he defines the past as anything that happened within the last 30 minutes. I'm not sure who he was trying to gin up sympathy from. No one thinks he's innocent.

There’s a long standing history of musical performers liking their teenyboppers. Been happening forever. Jerry Lee Lewis, etc.

Looked it up: here’s a partial list of musicians who had sex with girls under the age of consent:

Don Johnson, Sonny Bono, Ted Nugent, Jimmy Page, David Bowie, Chuck Berry, Don Henley, Bill Wyman.
I guess that's why he thinks he's innocent. There's a long history there. Just another reason not to idolize entertainers and think they have something useful to say just because they're talented and now rich.

Us peasants just cant understand

Lol, yeah I looked twice at that one, but decided the perviness wins out.

Fun fact...Elvis met Priscilla when she was 14 and he was 24.

(not to excuse the behavior of the sleezeball that this thread is about)

Fun fact...Elvis met Priscilla when she was 14 and he was 24.

(not to excuse the behavior of the sleezeball that this thread is about)

Yeah, I thought I remembered that too, but was too lazy to keep looking this stuff up. Long and sleazy history of this stuff.

Nuts. Says his "past" shouldn't matter or some such. Trouble is, I suspect he defines the past as anything that happened within the last 30 minutes. I'm not sure who he was trying to gin up sympathy from. No one thinks he's innocent.

Including his lawyer from the original trial...

“He was guilty as hell!” Genson said. “I don’t think he’s done anything inappropriate for years. I’ll tell you a secret: I had him go to a doctor to get shots, libido-killing shots. That’s why he didn’t get arrested for anything else.”

I wondered if this statement might violate attorney/client privilege. But 1) Genson volunteered the information; 2) Kelly is no longer his client; and 3) attorney/client privilege doesn’t hold if a client is engaged in ongoing criminality or is perjuring himself. Both might be the case if Kelly is indeed found guilty.

That 'guilt rant' :rant: was the closest thing to a confession that he could have given in a public interview. It's akin to O.J. saying he would never wear those "ugly azz shoes". :scratch:

He was shaking his head "no" when saying absolutely and shaking his head "yes" when saying no. Interesting....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom