racing game for ps3 (1 Viewer)

antipop

Phone's ringin', dude
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
any suggestions??

i like my racing games to be like video games....not like actual racing.....i hated the gran turismo series

If by "arcade" you mean the physics of the car handling and whatnot is loose and fun, then Dirt will suffice.

Some races force you to be somewhat technical, but I didn't seem to mind . You can win races without having to set your car up at all. You can tweak it if you want to, but it's not imperative that you do.

There are a variety of race types. It would be difficult to describe Dirt as a simulation type racing game, but it doesn't exactly fit the "arcade" description either.

Graphics are beautiful and the racing is fun, with a variety of tracks.

yeah, that's what i meant.....i guess i am gonna put a couple on gamefly and go from there

Rent Motor Storm, its a really fun off road racing game. I my opinion I had more fun with Motor Storm then Dirt because I enjoyed some of the high flying jumps you can do in the game. I think it's the best looking racer on the ps3 also. If you want you can download the demo to both Dirt and Motorstorm off the Playstation network.

Last edited:
Did you dl the motorstorm demo? The new Burnout will have a demo up on Thursday.

Did you dl the motorstorm demo? The new Burnout will have a demo up on Thursday.

not online yet.....:mad:.....my internet connection has been down and i am changing over to cable anyway

I played the Burnout demo today. Pretty cool. Graphics are nice.

Last edited:
i bought an unopened copy of motorstorm on ebay for 25 bucks today :9:

MX vs ATV Untamed is an awesomely fun game. You can drive everything from mini bikes to monster trucks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom