Racist Bloomberg Magazine Cover? (1 Viewer)

I think its stupid. Nothing wrong with it.

You ask for someone to have stepped up in the company to prevent this picture from getting published? Whats that person suppose to say? "We can't go public with this because only white people have money and houses, and thats its racist to think a black family would have it."?

Catch 22.

I'm so over all these accusations of racism. Who ******* cares? Why is it illegal to offend people, whether or not it was intentional?

A gang of people of one race attacking an individual on the street because he's of another race...that's ******* racism...not drawing a damned cartoon. People need to get over themselves and learn how to let that **** roll off their backs.

Of course, it continues because people listen to these outrageous complaints and give too much power to the voices of just a few (who are typically not voicing a representative opinion of others of their ethnic background).

Ya, im gonna go with this. My thoughts to a T.

Wait, so all of the green stuff is money and not weed?

Yeah, that ****'s not racist...

I'm so over all these accusations of racism. Who ******* cares? Why is it illegal to offend people, whether or not it was intentional?

A gang of people of one race attacking an individual on the street because he's of another race...that's ******* racism...not drawing a damned cartoon. People need to get over themselves and learn how to let that **** roll off their backs.

Of course, it continues because people listen to these outrageous complaints and give too much power to the voices of just a few (who are typically not voicing a representative opinion of others of their ethnic background).

In the larger scheme of things, this doesn't rank highly on the "racist things to get worked up about" - I agree. I think there are bigger battles to be fought.

I think - and have said before - that accusations of racism have been made too often when it's neither warranted nor constructive. And that actually works against the very thing it should be working toward.

But cartoons can be racist. Just like songs and film and TV shows and etc. Visual representations can be racist. That doesn't mean they all are - they can be, though.

Oh, not recently zatsnzapps. He read that squirrels were high in cholesterol.

When has that stopped someone from back home from eating anything :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom