Racist Steve King at it again... (2 Viewers)

N.O.Bronco

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Something, something, the real problem is ANTIFA, and whatabout Maxine Waters, both sides, the left are the real racists.

Saint_Ward

The Great Eye is ever Watchful
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'd understand if he was upset about "western civilization" and should have left it at that. But White Nationalist and White Supremacist.. wow dude.

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He has been this way for a while now. Maybe always, who knows? But it’s a disgrace that somebody like this is an elected US representative. The people in his district should be ashamed that they elected that mess.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
He has been this way for a while now. Maybe always, who knows? But it’s a disgrace that somebody like this is an elected US representative. The people in his district should be ashamed that they elected that mess.
His support in his district has been finding over the years. I believe he only won by 3% in 2018, which surprised many considering the make-up of the district. The governor had already come out against him.

If you look at his history, King was Trump before Trump was Trump with his misogynistic, racist remarks.

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
It's a damn shame when white dudes can't wear their robes and hoods, drink a few beers, burn a few crosses and threaten to kill random minorities. These are time honored traditions, often passed from father to son to cousin to nephew to other cousin from across the river. Times were simpler when colored folks had their own drinking fountains and didn't act all "uppity" when we politely asked them to move to the back of the restaurant or bus. What is this country coming to?

UTSaintsFan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think it says a lot about the conservatives in that part of Iowa that keep voting him into office every two years since 2002. A percentage of them support his racist views, and the rest of them would rather elect a white supremacist than a Democrat, any Democrat.

Zardnok

Zardnokalicious!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Steve Scalise has donated to King's reelection campaigns four times.
I did not know this and wanted to click like for you sharing this information, but I don't "like" anything about my Louisiana representatives donating to obvious racists. Please take this quote and reply as my thanks.

Heathen Saint

#Sanders2020
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'd understand if he was upset about "western civilization" and should have left it at that. But White Nationalist and White Supremacist.. wow dude.
More likely than not, incessant complaints about the "dissolving" of western civilization was just code speak for white supremacist sentiment.

There are plenty of folks who aren't outwardly racist, but who are clearly scared to death of what a country not dominated primarily by whites would look like.

FootballLady

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I did not know this and wanted to click like for you sharing this information, but I don't "like" anything about my Louisiana representatives donating to obvious racists. Please take this quote and reply as my thanks.
Here's a link for anyone you run into who might want to dispute this-- https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjLwIjKn-bfAhULVa0KHVeXCKYQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/politics/article_f4586aec-dee2-11e8-89cc-bf35d0b553b2.html&psig=AOvVaw2ZHgLXDVquLfrqQwNHQ2Rw&ust=1547313895551552

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Everything Else Board 9