Rafael Bush? (1 Viewer)

Lima_0331

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
With all this talk of Jenkins switching to CB in nickel, Vaccarro taking Harper's starting spot, IAQ becoming free safety, where does Bush fit in for Rob Ryan's scheme? I remember he wasn't too bad in pass coverage but I remember him struggling a bit in the run game. He also had some nifty moves that another Bush #25 had...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN7C3XMiq4M
watch

He can earn a spot, If anyone knows this its Saints players. Draft position aside the guy that earns it, gets it. If not he is a quality backup or special teamer.

With all this talk of Jenkins switching to CB in nickel, Vaccarro taking Harper's starting spot, IAQ becoming free safety, where does Bush fit in for Rob Ryan's scheme? I remember he wasn't too bad in pass coverage but I remember him struggling a bit in the run game. He also had some nifty moves that another Bush #25 had...
Rafael Bush INT Saints vs Bucs 12/16/2012 - YouTube
watch

I like how Freeman gets mad at the end and tries to forearm him. I can't tell if he did it out of frustration over the pick...or if he thought Bush purposely dove into his legs.

After seeing "Hey Rookie! Welcome to the NFL", I wanna see if Jose Gumbs can make an impact and make the team. We put him on I.R. list last year.

Other than random fan speculation on message boards has there actually been any talk of this from coaches/loomis/media?
“Before the draft, when we were talking about different scenarios,” Loomis said on WWL Radio, “one of the scenarios was that Malcolm could move into the nickel position because he has done that before and he does have good coverage skills.”

Link: Saints

Vaccaro isn't "taking" Harper's spot. Vaccaro is a FS and Harper is a SS. Vaccaro will move into Jenkins' spot and Jenkins will move to CB.

LandoCommmando said:
Vaccaro isn't "taking" Harper's spot. Vaccaro is a FS and Harper is a SS. Vaccaro will move into Jenkins' spot and Jenkins will move to CB.

Actually he can play either spot with his skill set so he is just as likely to see time at both FS and SS

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

Neither IAQ or bush will start. I don't know where people get this crazy idea

Bush is more of a special teamer than IAQ so he definitely has a spot on the team I think.

IAQ just isn't the best cover guy or tackler so I think his value to the team is a lot less than bush...just my opinion tho

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom