Raffle for (2) 49ers vs Saints tickets (1 Viewer)

BBarnes

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I did this last season and had some participants from the site. Thanks again for that.

My name is Coach Barnes. I coach Middle School softball and as most of you may know, middle school sports are severely underfunded and we do not have booster clubs like high school. We raise our own money.

My athletes are raffling off (2) tickets to the 49ers vs Saints game. $5 a ticket. This money will go to providing food for them on away games as well practice shirts, game day attire, equipment, etc.

Please do not feel obligated, but if you’re in a place financially that you can help out some young athletes we would greatly appreciate it. Regardless, thank you for taking the time to consider and WHO DAT!!!!

You can pay by check, PayPal, cash app, or Venmo

Attachments

• 76F083E7-240D-4C5D-A730-DD35017AAEB5.jpeg
    76F083E7-240D-4C5D-A730-DD35017AAEB5.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 3B72C73C-1FBA-4C76-9E30-E675FC84F97C.jpeg
    3B72C73C-1FBA-4C76-9E30-E675FC84F97C.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 97
I did this last season and had some participants from the site. Thanks again for that.

My name is Coach Barnes. I coach Middle School softball and as most of you may know, middle school sports are severely underfunded and we do not have booster clubs like high school. We raise our own money.

My athletes are raffling off (2) tickets to the 49ers vs Saints game. $5 a ticket. This money will go to providing food for them on away games as well practice shirts, game day attire, equipment, etc.

Please do not feel obligated, but if you’re in a place financially that you can help out some young athletes we would greatly appreciate it. Regardless, thank you for taking the time to consider and WHO DAT!!!!

You can pay by check, PayPal, cash app, or Venmo

Just out of curiosity, where in the stadium are the seats the tickets go to. Also, I work at a local college and would be happy to put up your flier here on campus if you'd make one that includes the address or someway for people to pay just by looking at the flier. If you add that or PM it to me, I'll put it up and that might help your cause. Good luck, brother.

Just out of curiosity, where in the stadium are the seats the tickets go to. Also, I work at a local college and would be happy to put up your flier here on campus if you'd make one that includes the address or someway for people to pay just by looking at the flier. If you add that or PM it to me, I'll put it up and that might help your cause. Good luck, brother.

They’ll be upper seats. That’s all I could squeeze out our budget haha. About $450 for two tickets for that game up there. I’ll get that put together. Thank you very much.

just sent you 20 for 4 chances...anything i need to fill out?

Just got it. If you’ll just send me your name. I’m putting the first or first and last name and the SR account name on the ticket. Come Dec 6th I will post a video of the girls doing the drawing and the winner!

Thank you so much for supporting our program.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom