Ragin' Cajuns' first ever 10 win season (1 Viewer)

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
With all of the well-deserved attention on the Tigers and Burrow this season, I thought I'd post that LSU isn't the only Louisiana school experiencing success this season. The ULL Ragin' Cajuns wrapped up their first ever 10 win season and did so in dramatic fashion, outlasting ULM 31-30, with ULM missing the game winning 35 yard field goal. Whew! ULL should get a good bowl game and they will also get a second crack at Appalachian State in the Sun Belt Conference Championship game. They're even getting some top 25 votes, which is really rare for the team over the years.

Congrats and proud of my alma mater!

Geaux Cajuns! Who dat!!

Yes indeed. My mom managed the bookstore on St. Mary while I was growing up so I grew up a USL fan (I will always have trouble with ULL)

Now they need to beat App St in the rematch

Yes indeed. My mom managed the bookstore on St. Mary while I was growing up so I grew up a USL fan (I will always have trouble with ULL)

Now they need to beat App St in the rematch

Been in that bookstore more times than I can count. '90-'95. Used to frequent Quarter Til next door playing foosball for hours on end. Good memories!

And heck yeah, it will always be USL to me. My degree was the last year before they changed the name iirc.

Been in that bookstore more times than I can count. '90-'95. Used to frequent Quarter Til next door playing foosball for hours on end. Good memories!

And heck yeah, it will always be USL to me. My degree was the last year before they changed the name iirc.

She moved from USL to SLU in '92 so if you ever saw a crazy lady throwing dum dum suckers to the students during rush or buyback that was her

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom