Raheem Morris: Falcons were more physical team for most of loss vs. Saints (1 Viewer)

Julio sure looked more physical! I'll bet money his hammy isn't ready to face the Saints in two weeks.
Yeah, Julio kind of laid himself out for that one play. I expected them to play like this was their Super Bowl but overall they didn't. Now, they might try that in 2 weeks. But next week, they play the Raiders. That's going to be a physical game. Wouldn't really be at all surprised if Julio is out for our game.

The only thing the falcons did yesterday where they outperformed the Saints was getting off the field and to their bus. They had enough of the dome to last them a while. It would’ve been so much worse for them if the dome was full. The fans would’ve given them hell.

I’d like our guys to see this quote

Maybe if he’s comparing Them to themselves from previous weeks only. Yeah, they were more physical To that. Otherwise, no. We knocked them off of the line on both sides of the ball. Our DBs and LBs were hitting hard, too. if I were a Saints player, I’d take offense to that And hit them even harder next time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom