Raheem Morris referred to as "Radio" = Brutal! (1 Viewer)

Oh man! Well, he took the position and I'm sure he knew what he was getting into. At least he's getting paid!

unfortunately, he won't be a head coach very long, but at least he can say " I was a head coach in the NFL".... once

20 D batteries...

If you've seen "Do The Right Thing" then you'd "get it"...

For comedic purposes, I actually prefer the "edited for tv" version, just for the words they use to replace the cursing.

"20, micky-ficky, 20! Don't you micky-fickys speak english?!?"

It ranks right up there with the Scarface edited for tv version for unintentional comedy.

I don't care who the coach is, I knew in the offseason the Bucs were going to be REALLY, REALLY bad. You just don't get rid of that much veteran leadership in one offseason and expect to be competitive.

Its fair, he starts the season without a qb(none I would start with and garcia still out there), takes over a very good winning program and leads it to 0-fer. cuts lots of talent and starts rebuilding without a young qb (freeman is a bad pick just listen to this guy and you know he isnt the future for any team)? what is that? they are going no where with him, and ya gotta love that as a saints fan.:ezbill:

still, calling a dude radio, not because he resembles him, but for the fact that they seem to think he lacks intelligence is pure hatred. Its funny, but damn cold!

still, calling a dude radio, not because he resembles him, but for the fact that they seem to think he lacks intelligence is pure hatred. Its funny, but damn cold!

That's not what they are doing. It's a different character from a different movie.

His name was "Radio" Raheem (like Raheem Morris).

dont think Raheem is getting a fair shot in Tampa... The team has been totally stripped down and starting over... Great for us terrible for his coaching future.
Not fair? I don't know about you but I'd say Gruden left the team in decent condition. What did Morris do? Oh only destroyed the team by letting go of veteran leaders and getting a bunch of Radios at QB.

Now I know we here on Saintsreport have referred to Coach Payton as Malcolm in the Middle, but Bucs fans are calling their new head coach freakin RADIO!!!! If you are not familiar with the reference, they are calling him disabled. Cuba Gooding Jr. played the role in the movie called Radio. This is just hateful bra.... I dont think Raheem is getting a fair shot in Tampa... The team has been totally stripped down and starting over... Great for us terrible for his coaching future.

There is no infraction to give, but I sentence you to a weekend marathon of Spike Lee movies. Start with "She's Gotta Have It" and work forward to "The Miracle of St. Anna." And don't come back until you can tell us who Plymouth Rock landed on.

:ezbill:

Well, when you go from Dungy then Gruden to an unknown coach it is difficult for some of the fans. They are going through a transitional period. It will be a few years until they are contenders again.

I've called him Radio Raheem since I heard he was getting the job. Then I made a lot of lame "Fight the power" jokes. Then I got tired of it and stopped.

Wow, you really didn't read the responses to your original post did you?

It refers to "Radio Raheem," a character from the Spike Lee movie "Do the Right Thing."

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with Cuba Gooding Jr, or anyone that's mentally challenged.

Wow, you really didn't read the responses to your original post did you?

It refers to "Radio Raheem," a character from the Spike Lee movie "Do the Right Thing."

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with Cuba Gooding Jr, or anyone that's mentally challenged.

Yeah i did read the other posts. thank you. WHo is to say you are correct sir... just a coincidence huh? this could be accurate, but it also could be a way for their fans to come off a little less harsh. i think some of there fans started it with your theory and many more have taken it to the next level. im just saying.

Yeah i did read the other posts. thank you. WHo is to say you are correct sir... just a coincidence huh? this could be accurate, but it also could be a way for their fans to come off a little less harsh. i think some of there fans started it with your theory and many more have taken it to the next level. im just saying.

Really?.....

The character's name was Radio Raheem. His name is Raheem. "Do The Right Thing" is a more famous movie. Which do you think they are playing off of?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom