Raiders announce no fans for any home games (1 Viewer)

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
Glass half empty we miss out on an awesome moment in time to be a part of Vegas' first home game with a lot of excited fans in what would have been an electric atmosphere. Even worse, we don't go back to Vegas to play the Raiders until 2028 now.

Glass half empty, we all save $600+ (that's how much a single game upper level ticket was going for) and should the season make it to Week 2, the Raiders lose a monumental HFA vs us.

OP
superchuck500

superchuck500

guarding the potatoes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good lord this year sucks....This was the perfect excuse to go to the Vegas and get to see the new stadium.
Indeed. Hopefully the next time the AFCW is on our schedule (2024), we can go back.

But Nevada is number 5 in the country for recent (7-day average) new cases per capita.

Mac Man

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Now that the faucet is open, I expect other teams to announce the same.

kennydfresh

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Thank GOD, i waited to buy tickets to that game. Still waiting on my Detroit Lions tickets refund.

Craigj

I'm need about TREE FITTY
Reaction score
I couldn't believe the tickets were over $600 but I was going to pay it. I part of me wishes they would just cancel the whole season.

Craigj

I'm need about TREE FITTY
Reaction score
With the new 17 game schedule. I wonder when we will play them away again?

OP
superchuck500

superchuck500

guarding the potatoes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We will definitely play them in four years. I don't know if that's always on a home/away alternating basis, I don't think it is. So it's possible we could play in Vegas in 2024. If not, it will be in 2028.

Unless the 17th game includes cross-conference play, I don't think it will alter how the cross-conference scheduling goes. If the extra game is cross-conference, that would add another possibility of playing them.

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
Glass half empty we miss out on an awesome moment in time to be a part of Vegas' first home game with a lot of excited fans in what would have been an electric atmosphere. Even worse, we don't go back to Vegas to play the Raiders until 2028 now.

Glass half empty, we all save $600+ (that's how much a single game upper level ticket was going for) and should the season make it to Week 2, the Raiders lose a monumental HFA vs us.
Did I hear correctly that the NFL banned resale tickets?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bill N/S Las Vegas Raiders @ New England Patriots Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 50
WATCH: Week 2 preview video, Saints and Raiders on Monday Night Football Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Source: Saints DE Cameron Jordan fined $15,000 for unnecessary roughness against Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints plenty good enough to place clunker versus Raiders behind them Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Film Study: Saints third down woes prove to be too much in MNF loss to Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Saints rookie roundup: Week 2 at the Las Vegas Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
3 Takeaways from the New Orleans Saints vs the Las Vegas Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints @ Raiders: Five Numbers That Do Not Lie Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CSC Podcast: Raiders defeat the Saints 34-24 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
1 Up and 3 Downs from the Saints MNF loss to the Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints stayed late in Las Vegas as team held review of loss to Raiders SR News Page Articles 0
WATCH: CSC’s week in review breaks down Saints’ surprising loss against the Las Vegas Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 23: More analysis of the Saints/Raiders game as Green Bay looms in the distance Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints stayed late in Las Vegas as team held review of loss to Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saintsphere Saints-Raiders draw significant ratings increase for MNF Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 88
Second look: Where did the Saints come up short in Monday night loss to Raiders? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints snap counts analysis, Week 2: Rookies didn't see much action vs. Raiders SR News Page Articles 0
Saints' snap counts: A look at the wide receivers, general defensive snaps against Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 22: Fallout from the Saints’ week 2 game against the Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
'It was ugly.' Here's what Brees, Payton, Kamara had to say after Saints' loss to Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' Drew Brees acts his age in off-target loss to Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Raiders score 24 unanswered points to top Saints in first-ever Las Vegas game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
After fast start, Saints stumble in humbling loss to Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Sean Payton Postgame on Saints Loss to Raiders in Week 2 | 2020 NFL SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints Postgame Show | Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Derek Carr tosses three touchdowns as Raiders win Las Vegas debut 34-24 over Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Raiders power past Saints in Allegiant Stadium debut SR News Page Articles 0
Blessedog The Raiders played Saints Football and Won Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Raiders rule out Richie Incognito with Achilles Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Watch: Saints rookie tight end Adam Trautman catches first NFL pass against Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Raiders open second half with Darren Waller touchdown to take first lead Saints RSS News Feeds 0
17 all: Saints at Raiders 2nd half game thread Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Alvin Kamara is having a field day against the Raiders early Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Raiders tie Saints 17-17 with 10 points in final 1:44 of first half Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs. Raiders: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints at Raiders inactive lists: Michael Thomas no, Cesar Ruiz yes. Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints at Raiders: Michael Thomas officially inactive, 3 rookies to debut for New Orleans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 1 standouts Margus Hunt and Bennie Fowler III called up from practice squad for Saints vs. Raiders game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs. Raiders: Game Time, TV, Radio, Online Streaming, Mobile, and Odds Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Droopy Saints Captains' Families HYPED Send-Off to Fathers Ahead of Week 2 at Raiders Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
FOX Sports New Orleans to re-air 2020 Saints games starting Week 2 vs. Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How the Saints can attack the Raiders through the air tonight on Monday Night Football Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Get Hype: Saints at Raiders | NFL Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints vs. Raiders odds, line: NFL picks, Monday Night Football predictions from model on 100-65 roll SR News Page Articles 0
RedJem Saints vs Raiders Gameday Updates 9-21-20 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 147
Bill Analysis ***Official Saints @ Raiders Game Day Thread*** Gameday Board 2495
What will we watch closely in Saints vs. Raiders? Saints offense without Michael Thomas, for one Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saintsvs. Raiders comical video Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Best bets for MNF: Saints at Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How to watch, follow Saints vs. Raiders: Get key broadcast information, expert picks, more Saints RSS News Feeds 0