Raiders announce no fans for any home games (1 Viewer)

Glass half empty we miss out on an awesome moment in time to be a part of Vegas' first home game with a lot of excited fans in what would have been an electric atmosphere. Even worse, we don't go back to Vegas to play the Raiders until 2028 now.

Glass half empty, we all save $600+ (that's how much a single game upper level ticket was going for) and should the season make it to Week 2, the Raiders lose a monumental HFA vs us.

Good lord this year sucks....This was the perfect excuse to go to the Vegas and get to see the new stadium.

Indeed. Hopefully the next time the AFCW is on our schedule (2024), we can go back.

But Nevada is number 5 in the country for recent (7-day average) new cases per capita.

Now that the faucet is open, I expect other teams to announce the same.

This was one I really wanted to go to. But the tickets were so expensive that them announcing no fans at the game at least gives me a small amount of solace that I wasn't willing to pay that much anyway

Thank GOD, i waited to buy tickets to that game. Still waiting on my Detroit Lions tickets refund.

I couldn't believe the tickets were over $600 but I was going to pay it. I part of me wishes they would just cancel the whole season.

With the new 17 game schedule. I wonder when we will play them away again?

We will definitely play them in four years. I don't know if that's always on a home/away alternating basis, I don't think it is. So it's possible we could play in Vegas in 2024. If not, it will be in 2028.

Unless the 17th game includes cross-conference play, I don't think it will alter how the cross-conference scheduling goes. If the extra game is cross-conference, that would add another possibility of playing them.

Glass half empty we miss out on an awesome moment in time to be a part of Vegas' first home game with a lot of excited fans in what would have been an electric atmosphere. Even worse, we don't go back to Vegas to play the Raiders until 2028 now.

Glass half empty, we all save $600+ (that's how much a single game upper level ticket was going for) and should the season make it to Week 2, the Raiders lose a monumental HFA vs us.

Did I hear correctly that the NFL banned resale tickets?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom