Raiders fans at the game (1 Viewer)

At least a good many wives won't have the **** beat out of them tonight. Yes domestic violence calls soar after a Raiders loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most obnoxious and foul mouthed fans ever seen. Really wish we could have won just to shut them up

Or you could have just told them this,

the-warriors-blew-a-3-1-lead-bolt-live-man-even-3318435.png

I shut up the ones in my area real quick.

The most obnoxious fans I have seen in the Superdome. Really. It was as though the Department of Corrections had been giving away tickets with a 12-hour release. And it has been so long since the Raiders were a good team.

They were very foul mouthed. I agree with the DOC comparison. However, I was upset at how many there were. It seems too many Saints fans sold their tickets the game as there were a lot of Raiders fans.

They are ugly, in every sense of the word.

I agree that it was disappointing to see the number who attended. Where did they come from? They should try going to games in Oakland so the franchise might stay.

At least a good many wives won't have the **** beat out of them tonight. Yes domestic violence calls soar after a Raiders loss.

I really hope that's not true and I'm pretty sure it isn't. But regardless, if it's true that the team is moving to Vegas then that will end soon

I think Philly fans are the worst

Raiders fans are obnoxious and loud but Eagles fans actively try to start crap. At least when I was around them

I'd put the worst in my experience as:

1. Philly
2. NY Jets
3. Oakland

Probably more of not knowing how to drink in a city that makes an art out of it.

Or you could have just told them this,

the-warriors-blew-a-3-1-lead-bolt-live-man-even-3318435.png

I shut up the ones in my area real quick.

They probably felt sorry for you and wondered why you felt basketball mattered at that particular moment.

The fans that I encountered at the game were ok. One even admitted that they got lucky on the 4th down PI call. They deserve to be able to gloat. They won a game on the comeback and did it by converting a two point conversion in the last minute.

Most of the ones sitting near me were fine, maybe one was heavily taunting at the end, so I guess I got lucky. 49ers fans remain the worst I have encountered in the Superdome.

If Saints fans don't like "horrible" fans from other teams, then, in my humble opinion, Saints fans who have season tickets shouldn't put their tickets up for sale. Raiders fans in our section were loud, boisterous and completely into supporting their team. Never, at any moment, were they rude or hooligans.

Maybe our section just lucked out, but the Raider fan just to my left commented, in surprise, "I'm really grateful that the person who owns these seats sold them. I thought you guys were sold out??"

I've been a Saints fan for as long as I can remember, but, as a Mississippi Coast boy who was in grammar school during the Bum Phillips/George Rogers/Manning days, I certainly can't remember all of the Saints' losing seasons... I never dreamed that I would ever own Saints season tickets, but I'm eternally grateful every season that I'm able to renew. I know that we've seen more losing in the last few seasons than we'd like, but it seems like the train of thought is, "Oh no! We suck AGAIN!" (cue "Waterboy")

My biggest disappointment yesterday was the loss. My second biggest disappointment was the fact that WE - yes, WE - happily sold our season tickets to allow the fans from an opposing team fill OUR stadium and make this game about as close to a home game as could be.... There was WAY too much noise coming from Raiders fans...

Raiders fans travel well. That is well documented, yet even they don't sell out their stadium.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom