Raiders fans at the game (1 Viewer)

enmityjac

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Is it just me? Or are the raiders by far the worst fans from an opposing team we've ever hosted?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They just piled into raising canes. They wanted to eat and start stuff at the restaurant with the saints logos all over it.

One guy pushed my 65yr old dad leaving the game. My dad was carrying my 2yr old. Geez

It's like. They don't know how to win.

That's exactly it. They're the type of idiots who burn half the city down when they win a championship. Don't know how to party like we do and lack class. Truly sad group of people...

its just you. opposing fans will not target the helpless, they'll target who's lipping off.

if i can assume your party never said a word postgame to a raiders fan i'll agree with you, yet somehow--------------------

its just you. opposing fans will not target the helpless, they'll target who's lipping off.

if i can assume your party never said a word postgame to a raiders fan i'll agree with you, yet somehow--------------------

Exactly. Not a word. That's the reason for this thread.

well then i apologize. it's a game , not a reason for civilized people to tussle.

i hope the best for your famil's well being.

I was walking quietly, keeping to myself in Carolina a few years ago, and their fans were giving us crap.

well then i apologize. it's a game , not a reason for civilized people to tussle.

i hope the best for your famil's well being.

Everybody is fine.

Guess the guy was in a hurry. Violently push an old man carrying a child out the way.

I guess it just got in my nerves hearing R A I D E R S .... Blah

I was walking quietly, keeping to myself in Carolina a few years ago, and their fans were giving us crap.

-

images

please, go on ----

First props to the Raiders today on their win. They are a good, legit team. SB legit in my humble opinion.

Second, I am so glad they staid in Oakland and didn't move to Los Angeles. They have some of the worst fans in the NFL. No one wanted them to move down. We in Southern Califotnia thank them for staying put.

The most obnoxious fans I have seen in the Superdome. Really. It was as though the Department of Corrections had been giving away tickets with a 12-hour release. And it has been so long since the Raiders were a good team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom