Raiders Game Predictions (1 Viewer)

There's too many win predictions here. I feel like this could be bad ju ju. I want us to win obviously. But to keep things balanced I'll say Raiders 34 Saints 24. Forgive me :covri:

This is a perfect first game for us - on paper we should win. Establish home dominance, gain confidence going into NY next week. Win this and i predict we will be 4-0 going into the bye week.

This is a quote from a raider fan on their board. Thought it was kinda funny.

"Game 1 is always interesting because not much is known about the other team. Both teams seem to be struggling at QB. This is a huge problem. Nothing phases Drew Brees. Nothing. Down 0-50 and he plays like it's a sure win for him. If we (Raiders) jump out to a nice lead there can be no relaxing. Brees will make us eat ****."

Early thread but football starts tonight!

This is a very important game for confidence. Neither team is good enough to dominate the other. This will come down to the wire.

my predictions:
*lots of scoring but saints D will make plays
*we will fall down early but rally
*sacks by Cam Kruger and Fairley
*Vonn Bell INT
*Jahri and peat both play well, OL surprises
*snead has a big game
*thomas catches first TD
*spiller has a breakout game
*LBs and secondary have a difficult outing
*new kicker goes 3/3

A strong 2nd half eases a lot of fears. Our D makes a big stop to close it out-

SAINTS 37
RAIDERS 31

go on record!

Raiders 31 Saints 14. The Raiders dominate on both sides of the line of scrimmage. You win the game in the trenches , and you usually win the game. Watch out for the Raiders special teams unit, They always had the kickers , but this year they really upgraded the coverage units.( top notch special teamers - expect a lot of very long fields for the Saints offense to start at.

Raiders 31 Saints 14. The Raiders dominate on both sides of the line of scrimmage. You win the game in the trenches , and you usually win the game. Watch out for the Raiders special teams unit, They always had the kickers , but this year they really upgraded the coverage units.( top notch special teamers - expect a lot of very long fields for the Saints offense to start at.

I don't see the Raiders O Line dominating Cam, Fairley, Davison, and Kruger.

The only guy I'm worried about is Mack. Hopefully we give Strief plenty of help.

Saints 30
Raiders 24

I am really stunned at the # of people who are predicting the Saints to lose their 1st game in the Dome. Off-season is all about drama and potential of greatness to cellar dweller one announcement to the next. But now this is real NFL in the Dome.

Frankly I don't know. Vegas has us as a 1 point favorite and I think the game could be that close. I am going to hope Drew has a great game, the O-line keeps him from getting killed, the defense improves, the Raiders play like the Raiders over the past decade and I have no earthly idea what the new kicker will do.

I do believe, this 1st game will be very telling of the Saints season.

Tough game to start. The Raidah's are young and loaded. They are no longer a joke.

But.....

Drew will be on fire after signing his new deal.

5tds kind of on fire.

Saints 38
Raidahs 24

Last edited:
I don't think the saints OLine or defense will be as bad as people think. I do however think the passing game will be rough as the timing is always off to start the season. The Raiders are still the Raiders, better but not great. Not getting into points, but opener in the dome, it will be close but gotta go home team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see the Raiders O Line dominating Cam, Fairley, Davison, and Kruger.

The only guy I'm worried about is Mack. Hopefully we give Strief plenty of help.

Saints 30
Raiders 24

The Raiders offense line might be the second best in the NFL( behind the Cowboys) . Their interior part of the offense line is top notch Lg K Osemele C Rodney Hudson, and Rg Gabe Jackson .( don't think they are going to be touching Carr . I hope Dennis Allen blitzes a lot - opens up big plays all game for the Raiders.

I hope J Evans plays for you. The Raiders second and third stringers embarrassed him all game.( last preseason game ). https://twitter.com/gipsysafety/status/772275288608677888

Saints 20

Raiders 17

I think the Saints will be slow going on offense. The o-line needs some time to gel. I hope I'm wrong of course. I predict more field goals though. I see the defense showing improvement and not breaking when they bend.

20-16

If we win the takeaway battle we win. If we are minus in that category we lose.

The essence of every football game at every level, when you think about it :mwink:

Tough to predict a score, but I'd say our pass rush needs to "get there" and not let Carr pick up first downs by himself. If we get run on, it should be by the running back.

On offense, Drew needs a clean middle of the pocket. Hope to see whichever set of guards ends up playing to give the man time to do his thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom