Raiders gearing up for Offense or trading down??? (2 Viewers)

I dunno guys... I think the raiders are actually having a pretty good offseason this year.

They aren't going to come close to winning the super bowl this year, but at least JR should be able to keep this team respectable now with some talent around him.

If the Raiders keep at this pace I'll probably grab them for defence on my fantasy squad, what really gonna keep them down beside a rookie, suspected over weight QB is the coaching demilma they are gonna face soon. What is the situation as far as them dumping the coach, any word on when that could happen?

If they're smart they'll take one of the 'can't miss' offensive tackles with the first pick.

You mean like Robert "Turnstile" Gallery? :hihi:

I think they've gotten burned so bad with rookie OTs... they signed Kwame Harris for that... I think they'll either take Darren McFadden, or Jerry jones and the Cowpatties may offer the farm for the pick in order to take DMC.

JMO

You mean like Robert "Turnstile" Gallery? :hihi:

I think they've gotten burned so bad with rookie OTs... they signed Kwame Harris for that... I think they'll either take Darren McFadden, or Jerry jones and the Cowpatties may offer the farm for the pick in order to take DMC.

JMO

FWIW Gallery is a Guard.

FWIW Gallery is a Guard.

He is NOW after failing at his originally drafted position of T.

Look, the Raiders are a complete mess. I bet they don't know who to draft until they are on the clock. Hell, they cut their 3rd pick last year. Imagine this board if the Saints cut their 3rd pick.

Anyway, no one including Al himself know what the Raiders will do.

Thats the scary thing.....their linebackers are the strongest point of their team...so now that theyve addressed the other positions they should be pretty strong overall on defense

signing William Joseph isn't what I call an upgrade at DT

... Hell, they cut their 3rd pick last year. Imagine this board if the Saints cut their 3rd pick....
Well, we did cut Pittman, our 4th round pick and our 5th round pick, David Jones.

Al Davis likes to make a splash, I think McFadden is definetly on his radar.....

Whats sad about the raiders, is not only are they a total mess, but they are rebuilding totally wrong. In 2-3 years, after a few 7-9 seasons, they are gonna be in total cap hell and the pain will just last even longer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom