N/S Raiders have made half a billion in PSL sales so far in Vegas. (1 Viewer)

Wow, there is a lot of $$$ invested in that stadium, I pity the team that has to open their stadium.

I mean, it's kinda like the L.A. Rams, the league's really gonna want that pricey stadium to pay off, so I pity the fools that have to play the first

Oh wait...

Last edited:
Wow, there is a lot of $$$ invested in that stadium, I pity the team that has to open their stadium.

I mean, it's kinda like the L.A. Rams, the league's really gonna want that pricey stadium to pay off, so I pity the fools that have to play the first

Oh wait...
The league picked the wrong 1st opponent if they wanted the Raiders to coronate their new stadium with a victory.

It's Vegas. There is money and lots of it in Vegas. And even if they don't care about the sport itself, it's just another excuse to see and be seen. And gamble.

Think about this: in June 2015, when the NHL announced they were accepting bids for an expansion team, the Las Vegas group showed up with over 13,000 season ticket deposits along with their bid. The NHL had not even announced they were accepting bids in late 2014, yet the Las Vegas group held a season ticket drive and secured 5,000 deposits the first 2 days.

... and their pregame shows, well, it's Vegas, baby!!

Vegas is the ultimate sports city. It took too long for them to get some major league teams.

Sixty percent to those in Nevada, though I have seen no numbers on how many to businesses and to individuals, and a big percentage to those in California.

The Rams have sold for the most part their PSLs. The Chargers are nowhere close to selling out their PSLs.

The Raiders and NFL will be a smashing success in Vegas, for the long haul too.

It’s the market the Chargers wanted, but lost out on in internal NFL politics.

The league picked the wrong 1st opponent if they wanted the Raiders to coronate their new stadium with a victory.

Yea, honestly it's one of those games that would normally worry me seeing as at times we play down to the competition. With it being their home opener and the hype that should surround that, particularly if fans are involved, you just know Payton will want to stick it to the league and will try to thoroughly embarrass them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom