News Raiders QB Derek Carr named to 2023 Pro Bowl Games as alternate for Joe Burrow (1 Viewer)

liveoakh

Rookie
Reaction score

Tell me again, how Dalton is better than the guy on his 4th pro bowl.

Andy isn't a bum. He is a very good back up QB. He is a good guy and teammate. But, he hasn't sniffed a pro bowl since 2015.

Andy isn't a bum. He is a very good back up QB. He is a good guy and teammate. But, he hasn't sniffed a pro bowl since 2015.

There are many factors obviously, and I don’t think we will have a great QB playing here until we get rid of DA! But here is a big one -

Carr’s contract - $30-40M!

Dalton’s - $3M!

There are many factors obviously, and I don’t think we will have a great QB playing here until we get rid of DA! But here is a big one -

Dalton’s - $3M!
Some team is going to pay Carr $30-$40. That is what you pay good QBs today.

Dalton’s - $3M!

7-10 vs 10-7? That's an even bigger one.

No Andy is a bum, let’s be honest.

Some team is going to pay Carr $30-$40. That is what you pay good QBs today.

Yeah, that’s true! But with or without Carr, I don’t think we will be all that good. Plus the extra $30 Million will force us to cut some good players. Hopefully we will get a new coach in 2024 and start all over!

Not bashing Carr or Dalton but Tyler Huntley made the pro bowl this year. A measurement of greatness it is not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom