Raiders secondary/ Defense getting Nasty (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I wouldn't have posted if we wouldn't be playing them this year, but since we are, here's a little heads up to Drew Brees, Colston, Our TE's Patten the rest of the WR and everyone else catching passes.

CB': Nnamdi Agomugha: Second best to The Champ himself.
CB: DeAngelo Hall: Beastly who can play some serious ball when he's not running his mouth
CB: Fabian Washington: Speedster who makes a great nickle. ( Rumored to be on his way out via trade)

FS: Michael Huff: Has potiential that needs to be unlocked but this dude can seriously play. Will become great this year

SS: Girbirl Wilson: One of the top Safeties in the league. Really lays the wood and plays smart.
Dude, Thats like a madden secondary.

LB's
OLB: Thomas Howard: Rising star in this league. Really is a beast

Kirk Morrison. Didn't know who he was, thanks for the keep up guys

D line
DE Kilmba Edwards ( hasn't been too productive best year 05 with 7 sacks.)

DT Tommy Kelly. ( coming off a torn ACL got a huge contract, we'll see how he produces

DT William Joseph/Terdell Sands Joesph is coming from the superbowl team so he gets some credit.

DE Derrik Burgess. One of the best ends in the league. He can really play and is a master sack artest.

This is basically a scouting report. Just wanted to pass some info to yall.

Last edited:
Uh, Thomas Howard isn't even their best LB. That's Kirk Morrison. That's like me saying Scott Fujita is a beast for the Saints, the rest of their LBs suck.

As a former Hall fan, he's maddeningly inconsistent. It seems everytime a ball is thrown his way it's either a pick or a monster gain.

Fabian Washington is anything but great. Wilson is solid but to say he's one of the best in the league is just drinking the Superbowl hype.

Honestly, if you're scared of playing the Oakland Raiders, there's something wrong with you.

I have complete confidence in the Raiders. No one can screw up a roster like those guys. (no offense to you Lions fans)

Thanks,

"here's a little heads up to Drew Brees, Colston, Our TE's Patten the rest of the WR and everyone else catching passes. "

I shall have the coaches notify them at once that they may have to go against a 'nasty' defense. Who'd of thunk it? What happened to sportsmanship in the NFL? Don't answer that.

ddd

Scott Fujita is a beast, and till Vilma and Morgan got there, they all did suck besides Fujita.

I was making an analogy of how saying Thomas Howard is good but the rest of their LBs suck (Kirk Morrison) is like saying Scott Fujita is good but the other LBs suck (Vilma), but thanks for not getting the point.

If everyone is healthy when the season starts, then the Raider will have to worry about our offense AND our defense. Sounds like a lose-lose situation for as Chris Berman puts it, "DA RRRRRRRAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIDDDDDAAAAZZZZZ!"

Scott Fujita is a beast, and till Vilma and Morgan got there, they all did suck besides Fujita.

:plus-un2:

Though that is a pretty nice defense on paper, we also have a pretty good defense on paper. Their secondary is better than ours, but our d-line is way better and I think that is most important.

:plus-un2:

Though that is a pretty nice defense on paper, we also have a pretty good defense on paper. Their secondary is better than ours, but our d-line is way better and I think that is most important.

Trust me, I honestly think our Offense will beat the **** out of the Raiders. Their is no Denying the raiders are getting better. I hope they do turn it around. But they still have an unproven QB in Russel. Their Offense is still looking a playmaker. They did sign walker but he is a huge risk. I was just stating a scouting report on their Defense.

Trust me, I honestly think our Offense will beat the **** out of the Raiders. Their is no Denying the raiders are getting better. I hope they do turn it around. But they still have an unproven QB in Russel. Their Offense is still looking a playmaker. They did sign walker but he is a huge risk. I was just stating a scouting report on their Defense.

I know buddy, it wasn't a knock on your post because I think their defense does look scary. I'm just saying that you can have alot of talent (like the Saints) but it doesn't mean they will produce.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom