N/S Raiders selected for Hard Knocks (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
Saw it come across the NFLN crawl and didn’t see it posted here so figured to pass along the news. Can’t wait to see this trainwreck.

I also kinda called it back in February. :hihi:

I think the unquestioned frontrunners to be forced into doing it are the Raiders. You have Gruden with 3 1st round draft choices, the drama surrounding the imminent move to Las Vegas, and uncertainty on where they'll even be playing at this year. That has all the drama and buildup the producers could want in a season of Hard Knocks.

Makes sense. The team is run by TV personalities and they need exposure before moving to a new city.

Indeed, there are a lot of characters on that team that the cameras will gravitate to: Brown, Burfict, Incognito, and Gruden is good for a few sound bites every 5 minutes.

Not to mention this absolute unit...

LOLOLOL.

Will there be a laugh track added?

Should be. :hihi:

I am kinda looking forward to this. I wanted them last season, but this has Chucky really running things on his terms more with HIS guys and should be entertaining. I like the Xs and Os of Chucky. In hindsight, I didn't expect the Browns to be so dramatic and what a sh!tshow that ended up being during the season. It all made sense by mid-season. Re-watching it after knowing how the Browns season went, is even more intriguing.

This should be another interesting season of HK!

Oh Lord.........a dream come true for attention ***** Antonio Brown. More free press time, to see him arrive in a helicopter, or arrive in the latest Rolls Royce with 58 fat gold chains on.

Can hardly wait.

Indeed, there are a lot of characters on that team that the cameras will gravitate to: Brown, Burfict, Incognito, and Gruden is good for a few sound bites every 5 minutes.

Not to mention this absolute unit...

LOLOLOL.

Should be. :hihi:

Please don’t put that stellar hair cut in front of the camera too often ?

I enjoyed episode 1. Love him or hate him, Gruden has a ton of charisma and he is a great communicator. The horse riding section was fun. Not the train predicted train wreck (yet).

• 1Like
Reactions: LoE
Will there be a laugh track added?

They should play the Seinfeld them at the beginning.

Then they can open with Gruden at the team meeting:

"There aren't a lot of rules here"
[laugh track]
"The Raiders motto is 'Commitment to Excellence'"
[laugh track[]

Watched big boy Ollie get cut for just not wanting it. Good decision by coach to cut bait quick. I was taken aback by the lack of maturity and lack of respect shown by 1st round pick Abrams. He just seemed so cocky talking to Gruden while coach was telling him to back off the hitting while in shorts and no pads. He thought coach was a joke. He also was talking about Cook's money at a dining table and said if Cook was his dad, he would never work a day in his life. This was as Cook was explaining that his kids will work hard just as he had done and instill responsibility in his children.

Damn, this went on too long. Sorry. I had not watched any other seasons of hard knocks, so I guess I was expecting too much. That will be my only episode to watch, but I will be pulling against Abrams the rest of his career .

He also was talking about Cook's money at a dining table and said if Cook was his dad, he would never work a day in his life. This was as Cook was explaining that his kids will work hard just as he had done and instill responsibility in his children.
You mean Carr, I think.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom