Raiders should be without Mario Edwards, a key piece to retooled def front, vs. Saints (1 Viewer)

BlackNGoldblood

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Mario Edwards resides as a key piece for the Raiders’ retooled defense but hasn’t practiced since suffering a hip injury during the team’s first preseason game. Initially believed to be in line to miss one or two regular-season games, Edwards could now be a PUP List candidate.

Jack Del Rio told Vic Tafur of the San Francisco Chronicle the second-year defensive end may need to start the season on the Reserve/PUP List, which would shelve Edwards for the first six games and deal a blow to the Raiders’ front.
Mario Edwards To Land On PUP List?

I want to sympathize but given our injuries this preseason, I can't. I don't wish ill will on Edwards but I'm glad our opponents are dealing with the same things we are.

Oh man. Are we talking strategy for an actual game coming up soon?!?!

Yessssss! Football is back!!!

Also sorry Mario. Get better etc

So how does he go on pup if he played in the first preseason game? I would assume this means he practiced. Which would make him ineligible for pup. Am I wrong ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That defense is still loaded. LB corp is really underrated with the addition of Irvin. Secondary is suspect though, but I think that front seven will hide it's weakness.

Unless Khalil Mack lands on the Injured list, it won't matter, they will line him up against Zach Strief and let you imagination do the rest.

Saints Master has spoken................................

Unless Khalil Mack lands on the Injured list, it won't matter, they will line him up against Zach Strief and let you imagination do the rest.

Saints Master has spoken................................

:plus-un2:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom