Raiders vs Saints in its Entirety (1 Viewer)

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score
Watch it while you can before it gets removed from YouTube.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lQnfJZ90y1o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That setup on the Route Thomas ran for that slant play against Sean Smith was absolutely gorgeous. He threatened Smith's outside so much he turned him around on what was an in breaking route while fighting through the jam and maintaining timing.

Ridiculous......spun him like a top.

Thanks for the link. If only we could play the fourth quarter like the first three quarters.... We would be talking about this team being SB bound. It's ashame that we're going to waste another year of great offense.

That setup on the Route Thomas ran for that slant play against Sean Smith was absolutely gorgeous. He threatened Smith's outside so much he turned him around on what was an in breaking route while fighting through the jam and maintaining timing.

Ridiculous......spun him like a top.
He's a damn rookie.

They aren't supposed to get subtle game nuance like that.

Wait until he has experience. Gives me shivers...j

Also been watching the game on NFL Rewind and man, did our whole team look really good in that first half.

Thanks. Was at work and didn't see anything but a few highlights. I'm in the third quarter and we look pretty good so far. Waiting for the rails to fall off so I can see where we went wrong, but right now I don't see how we lost

Thanks. Was at work and didn't see anything but a few highlights. I'm in the third quarter and we look pretty good so far. Waiting for the rails to fall off so I can see where we went wrong, but right now I don't see how we lost

That's why the loss was frustrating for so many. We dominated almost the entire game. Should have never lost it.

But onto next week. Time to slay them Giants

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom