Rain Chances 90% in Seattle Monday night (1 Viewer)

That's not good for us. Seattle's only chance on offense is to do what they did to Pittsburgh, i.e. run the ball with success. Rain makes it easier to execute that game plan. They want a sloppy game.

Looks like Collins is a DNP. Let’s see if he plays or not!

Yeah, but all hands were on deck except Drew Brees. Bridgewater was good enough. This time, not all hands are on deck. Still no room for error. The Saints need to stay at leasttwo games out from Tampa going into next Sunday. Hopefully even more help will be available to be able to punch them in the mouth and gain a game on them.

We won because our special teams and D scored in the first half! Hopefully that happens again!

Welp, since the Mrs. (Saintgirly) & myself are going to be there Monday night (coming up from Portland), I took a quick peek at the forecast, and eh, typical Seattle weather for October.. High of 55 low of 50, light rain.. no bomb cyclone weather.. Saints will be fine.. balanced offense is the key.. & let me see if I can show you where we'll be sitting.. Saints side of course.. LoL!

CenturyLink-Field-Section-307.jpg

NW.

Sounds like a miserable night in Seattle.

"Rain likely. Low 49F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch."

Steady rain, combined with wind from the South at 10 to 20 mph is a pretty stormy night here in Seattle. Tough conditions for a passing game, especially a long passing game.

Sounds like a miserable night in Seattle.
"Rain likely. Low 49F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch."

Steady rain, combined with wind from the South at 10 to 20 mph is a pretty stormy night here in Seattle. Tough conditions for a passing game, especially a long passing game.
Sounds like football weather finally coming.

Wish it would down south

Trip to the West coast on a Monday night, then a short week to get ready for our big division rival. Thanks, NFL.
Godell will and DOES do any and EVERYTHING imaginable to screw with CSP~! It's become the most obvious thing in this LEAGUE of beauty pageant "stars"~! I HOPE we CRUSH those back-wipe "Dirty Sea-Birds"! I haven't "liked" the Seahawks since Zorn was throwing the ball around up there!

Godell will and DOES do any and EVERYTHING imaginable to screw with CSP~! It's become the most obvious thing in this LEAGUE of beauty pageant "stars"~! I HOPE we CRUSH those back-wipe "Dirty Sea-Birds"! I haven't "liked" the Seahawks since Zorn was throwing the ball around up there!
Gotta give you kudos. You are never short on random CAPS in your posts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom