Rainbow Six Siege (1 Viewer)

From my brief time with the beta, this game might be worse than Battlefield. A feat I thought to be impossible.

Are you referring to connection issues? Then yes, they definitely had some serious problems finding games in the first beta, and in the third (open) beta it reared its head a few times. My friends playing the full game since last night have said the match making is just fine now, although the betas had us sweating it.

Are you referring to connection issues? Then yes, they definitely had some serious problems finding games in the first beta, and in the third (open) beta it reared its head a few times. My friends playing the full game since last night have said the match making is just fine now, although the betas had us sweating it.

Nah, I'm talking about the serious problems in the gameplay and the whole idea of the game.

It's an insult to call your game a first person shooter when shooting is the last priority in the actual match. You spend as much time "Holding X" next to windows and doors as you do actually fighting.

"Hold X" to next to the window to fortify it. "Hold X" next to the door to make it a wall. "Hold X" next attic access to make it just a regular ceiling. "Hold X" to place a gnarly spool of barbed wire. "Hold X" to booby trap this shrubbery.

First Person Planning is a horrible idea for a game.

"Hold X" next to your teammate who stubbed his toe on the fortified sofa to revive.

Embarrassing.

Nah, I'm talking about the serious problems in the gameplay and the whole idea of the game.

It's an insult to call your game a first person shooter when shooting is the last priority in the actual match. You spend as much time "Holding X" next to windows and doors as you do actually fighting.

"Hold X" to next to the window to fortify it. "Hold X" next to the door to make it a wall. "Hold X" next attic access to make it just a regular ceiling. "Hold X" to place a gnarly spool of barbed wire. "Hold X" to booby trap this shrubbery.

First Person Planning is a horrible idea for a game.

In the game's defense - although this plays right into your gripes with the game - it is much more of a First Person Camera Watching game. :hihi:

Or, alternately, a First Person Camera/Drone Shooting game.

Splinter Cell says you are wrong

i sort of concur. i like splinter cell, but i can only sneak around so long before i'm trying to *** rambo with a .50 commando *****es. at least in graw, if i get bored sniping, i can start pwning n00bz with grenades and my 1337 skillz

Splinter Cell says you are wrong

dfJ6Tgs.gif

If only your gaming skill matched your skill of finding the perfect gif for any situation

So, this game is fun. Playing with others is a blast. Did a few scenarios today and finally beating them is rewarding. I'm usually terrible at these but I think the elite controller is having a placebo effect on my horribleness.

So, this game is fun. Playing with others is a blast. Did a few scenarios today and finally beating them is rewarding. I'm usually terrible at these but I think the elite controller is having a placebo effect on my horribleness.

It is lots of fun with a communicative squad, yes. Very tense and exciting ... especially when you are the last one left!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom