Rainbow Six Vegas 2 >= COD4 ??? (1 Viewer)

Claw

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Are any of you planning on getting Vegas 2 next week and do you think it's online (LIVE) MP will come close (or own) COD4's online greatness? I'm anxious to see the results.

I read some reviews and such about it. It seems that is is not much different from the 1st. They did add some better features and controls but I don't think anything right now comes close to COD4. To much camping in the first RSV and I expect the same in this one. I am definitely going to rent it.

How is the first Rainbow Six Vegas? I didn't play it, but I hear so many good things about it.

i love 6. the multiplayer is great, but my favorite feature is the terrorist hunts. where you and 3 others clear a level of about 30 to 40 ai terrorists, it is a blast.

however, there is no way the single player will compete w/COD

Ssssooooooo..............today's the day. Anyone?

i don't think i'm picking this one up. nothing is really going to convince me to buy anything before GTA, just nothign worth it.

I'm anxious to know if any of ya'll picked it up. I might get it this week end, but I'm kind of scared to invest $$$ into something that may just collect dust since I can't see me putting down COD4 anytime soon, especially with the new maps about to roll out. I still have 7 prestiges left to go. Decisions, Decisions.

I'm anxious to know if any of ya'll picked it up. I might get it this week end, but I'm kind of scared to invest $$$ into something that may just collect dust since I can't see me putting down COD4 anytime soon, especially with the new maps about to roll out. I still have 7 prestiges left to go. Decisions, Decisions.

Thought there were only 5 prestige levels?

Got it yesterday afternoon. It's what you'd expect. Vegas with an upgrade in graphics and expansion pack. Added sprint also. Compared to COD4 it's more slow paced, more tactical, and a bit more difficult online. If you're a fan of the series and have the dough I'd say get it. It's more of what you know with some improvements. If not or lacking in funds I'd say skip it and save up for GTA4. It doesn't redefined the FPS so you aren't missing anything and it's all you've seen before. I find myself going back to COD4 for a few matches a couple of times. I feel for a game to be a "home run" it has to make you forget about playing your others for awhile.

I will add that a plus is there's no martydom cheapos. :)

After months of playing at prestige 1 (the idea of starting over again just to get the same ole stuff with no benefit kinda irks me), I went for prestige 2. Called in 4 helicopters on my first round at level 1 for 58 kills on the ship level. Played 3 subsequent rounds and got up to level 11.

Kill 5 guys, get air strike, strike em, throw grenade, die on it, call in copter, copter gets air strike, air strike gets copter, rinse, repeat. :)

i got it two days ago,the game is better than the first .themaps are bigger and better they add the sprint and that makes a big difference.I have found the more i play the better it gets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom