Raised By Wolves (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So my strategy of raised by wolves and The Boys fill in the blanks for each other worked for a bit- now I’m just waiting for Thursday’s and Fridays

this is a very interesting show
I love that it gets to have its sci-fi cake and eat is domestic drama too - having AI characters as the center of the emotional drama is very cool
the show has been dinged a bit by having the crazy mom trope - I’m hoping they lean into the face that it was a man programming her, and his lack of maternal insight is what is limiting her programming

bigdaddysaints

BigDaddy Has Arrived
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm interested in what is in those holes, they are not natural. Why hasn't mother flown down them to see. Also, what the heck are those dog/human looking things?
Is Tally really alive and being raised by something else? maybe Raised by Wolves isn't pertaining to the androids, but the dog thingys that just all of a sudden showed up..

Maxp

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Love this show. Who isn't a wolf in the series, Mother, the fake real parents of Paul, the wolf-like humanoid aliens?

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm interested in what is in those holes, they are not natural. Why hasn't mother flown down them to see. Also, what the heck are those dog/human looking things?
Is Tally really alive and being raised by something else? maybe Raised by Wolves isn't pertaining to the androids, but the dog thingys that just all of a sudden showed up..
holes are from the giant worms
supposedly the human/dog things are devolved humans

Tally's nature is a good question -i'm not sure we've gotten many hints about what it could be yet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom