Raised By Wolves (1 Viewer)

If it helps, I wish I would have waited. I now have to wait for weeks or live with once a week drops. I was planning to just watch one episode, but just couldn't stop.
Your angst does help...thanks!

So my strategy of raised by wolves and The Boys fill in the blanks for each other worked for a bit- now I’m just waiting for Thursday’s and Fridays

this is a very interesting show
I love that it gets to have its sci-fi cake and eat is domestic drama too - having AI characters as the center of the emotional drama is very cool
the show has been dinged a bit by having the crazy mom trope - I’m hoping they lean into the face that it was a man programming her, and his lack of maternal insight is what is limiting her programming

I'm interested in what is in those holes, they are not natural. Why hasn't mother flown down them to see. Also, what the heck are those dog/human looking things?
Is Tally really alive and being raised by something else? maybe Raised by Wolves isn't pertaining to the androids, but the dog thingys that just all of a sudden showed up..

I'm interested in what is in those holes, they are not natural. Why hasn't mother flown down them to see. Also, what the heck are those dog/human looking things?
Is Tally really alive and being raised by something else? maybe Raised by Wolves isn't pertaining to the androids, but the dog thingys that just all of a sudden showed up..
holes are from the giant worms
supposedly the human/dog things are devolved humans

Tally's nature is a good question -i'm not sure we've gotten many hints about what it could be yet

I am thru 6 episodes and after a decent start, every episode has gotten better imo.
Looking forward to wrapping it up shortly.

I enjoyed this show well enough until the last episode. It was a pretty cool science fiction/horroresque type of series and then it seemed like the writer got slipped some acid in the last episode.

Yeah that last episode was pretty wild...awfully slow start and then just sort of crazy.
Sooooo, mother gave birth to whatever species took over and then eventually died off (giant flying snake/worms)...a human type species that devolved--but not completely yet too. Sol talking to Paul now. Also did other atheists reach the planet, or was that a dream??

Gotta say I am quite curious about what lies in the tropical zone.
Glad it was given the green light for S2.

I came across this thread last week and caught up on this show. S1 down and I like the plot but was it just me or did a few scenes towards ep 6-10 just seem like they took forever to play out when the outcome was going to be obvious?

I just started watching this show on a whim and it's pretty damn good...i am through episode 5

y'all gotta do a better job telling me about these things

Somehow I missed this thread, I watched it a good while back and am really into this show even though I watched the whole first season, I still don't know wth is going on.

I totally thought this was gonna be a Quiznos thing...

I liked season 1, but I'm not sure I liked it enough to invest in a whole new season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom