Ram’s hotel (1 Viewer)

I heard that the Rams are staying at Lakeside Marriot. Hope they sleep well before the game. :unsure:
I assume it's going to be difficult with all those fire alarms going off at that hotel throughout the wee hours of Sunday morning. :scratch:

Someone should tuck a few bottles of complimentary Crown into all the ice machines.

This is a GREAT idea. I hope some locals can facilitate this - it's not evil like ringing the fire alarm. It leaves the players to make their own minds up!!! :D:D:D

I thought I remembered hearing they were spotted downtown last time but maybe that didn't work out so well with all the goings on in and around that area, especially the night before the NFCCG. But, I'd love it if they did stay downtown and a group of players, led by Talib, decided the night before the game would be a good time to go to a strip club and sneak out after curfew to do so. A notice should go out to all strip clubs to be on the lookout for Rams players that Saturday night. Not only will they (hopefully) make good money off professional athletes, but they'd also be helping the Saints chances for winning the following day with a team of hungover and lower testosterone level players.

They stayed at the LMNO during the regular season, fact! I watched them board their buses to go to the dome.

I mean it would really be a shame if a block party with huge speakers just happened to be held starting at about midnight out front of the hotel....

Everyone is saving them to celebrate the win. Metry was like Fallujah last sunday
Yep, every time the Saints scored it was like a Chinese New Year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom