Ramczyk (1 Viewer)

Ramczyk’s never once been mentioned in JJ Watt’s zero stat storyline. There’s a lot of discussion of Watt’s play “falling off a cliff”, or “the loss of Clowney” but not a single mention of the fact he played against one of the best young RT’s in the league. Last year Ramczyk’s status took a major hit when he played hurt and struggled late last year but he’s now healthy and dominating once again.

Ramczyk’s never once been mentioned in JJ Watt’s zero stat storyline. There’s a lot of discussion of Watt’s play “falling off a cliff”, or “the loss of Clowney” but not a single mention of the fact he played against one of the best young RT’s in the league. Last year Ramczyk’s status took a major hit when he played hurt and struggled late last year but he’s now healthy and dominating once again.

Other than the one hold I didn't hear Watt's name at all last night. As far as JJ "falling of a cliff" it's funny before the game I didn't hear any of that, I just heard how "he' back" after having 16 sacks and 7 forced fumbles last year. Funny how that narrative changed once he's shut out by one of our guys.

Other than the one hold I didn't hear Watt's name at all last night. As far as JJ "falling of a cliff" it's funny before the game I didn't hear any of that, I just heard how "he' back" after having 16 sacks and 7 forced fumbles last year. Funny how that narrative changed once he's shut out by one of our guys.

I'm sure JJ will feast on the Falcons and other lesser O Lines when he plays them.

He’s elite but he’s not as good as Larry Warford. I believe he’s the best OL.

He’s too consistent. Anyone else see Warford go off on one of his teammates? It was either Ram or McCoy. Boy was he mad!

I believe it’s in the highlights

.. tellin' ya, btwn. Ramczyk, Armstead & the "real McCoy", i'd be sleeping quite well at night if I were #9, he hit the ground what ?? once ??.. them goodfellas up front doin' their job, LOVE IT!

PS: this just in, Ramczyk is a total boss!!!!

NW.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom