Ramczyk (2 Viewers)

JJ is a very rare combination of weight, power, speed and agility. Some guys are one or another of these qualities but rarely does anyone put it all together. He’s like Reggie White.
He can bull rush, spin, speed rush or give you a combo. To go an entire game against him and not give up ground is elite.

our o-line are a pack of nasty hungry dogs. when they want to impose their will on a defense, there really isn't much the defense can do. and think about this, they are only going to get better, without injuries of course. this group sorta reminds me of the offensive lines from the late 80's to early 90's but with better coaching. those lines just smashed defenses as this one will. going to be a very interesting season.

He’s elite but he’s not as good as Larry Warford. I believe he’s the best OL.

He’s too consistent. Anyone else see Warford go off on one of his teammates? It was either Ram or McCoy. Boy was he mad!

I believe it’s in the highlights

I believe it was McCoy. Zach and Deuce were laughing about it. That's what rookies get.

i will never ever complain when the Saints pick an olineman in the draft. they have been invaluable to what they do and the big guys are why we have been an offensive powerhouse for 13 years.

Was an epic showing from our young RT going up against one of the top defensive players in the league.

Is there anyway to find out how many times he was helped with a chip block from a TE/RB?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom