Rams All Pro DT Donald in legal hot water possibly (1 Viewer)

Donald would be the LAST player I would pick to fight. LOL

Thats what I'm thinking...

People get paid millions of dollars to basically fight that dude in pads and loss embarrassingly.

Aaron Donald is a freak of nature. His physique is crazy considering his size. He throws grown men around like rag dolls. I don't know why someone would want to test him.

Ill never understand why people with such large bank accounts go to questionable places late at night. It is a recipe for disaster, bound to run into a wallet chaser.
No offense, but what's wrong with going to an after-hours club? Just because you're rich doesn't mean you can't leave your house. I get the point as an older guy but going to a gentlemen's club in your mid-20s should not be off limits.

Pat always has the best takes:

Side note : Pitt ain't got nothing on NOLA when it comes to bars

No offense, but what's wrong with going to an after-hours club? Just because you're rich doesn't mean you can't leave your house. I get the point as an older guy but going to a gentlemen's club in your mid-20s should not be off limits.

I don't think anything's wrong with going to an after hours club, but the rules are the same for everyone, not just rich football players. Know that if you're in the Boom Boom Room after 3AM there's a greater chance of bad things happening versus good. That goes for all of us.

I don't think anything's wrong with going to an after hours club, but the rules are the same for everyone, not just rich football players. Know that if you're in the Boom Boom Room after 3AM there's a greater chance of bad things happening versus good. That goes for all of us.
Valid point but if you're engaged and just want to hang out with your friends, what are the options?

I would say its more of a reflection of todays society. People dont care about others privacy and personal space. Thats especially true in the lives of celebrities and star athletes.

Last edited:
Valid point but if you're engaged and just want to hang out with your friends, what are the options?

The issue isn't with Donald going out with his buddies. The issue is the fact that there's a man that "required 16 stitches -- as well as a broken eye socket, broken nose and a serious injury to his arm. He also suffered a concussion and "severe trauma".

It's not difficult to go out with your buddies and not beat the snot out of somebody.

I would say its more of a reflection of todays society. People dont care about others privacy and personal space. Thats especially true in the live of celebrities and star athletes.
I get it and I guess entertainers are a little more used to it but it hard for me to say to a hard-working guy you can't even go out and hang with your friends. Aaron may have been a little tipsy and had a game-time flashback. I don't know.

The issue isn't with Donald going out with his buddies. The issue is the fact that there's a man that "required 16 stitches -- as well as a broken eye socket, broken nose and a serious injury to his arm. He also suffered a concussion and "severe trauma".

It's not difficult to go out with your buddies and not beat the snot out of somebody.
I agree, If Aaron crossed the line he should face the penalty. However, if the other guy was getting a little spicy with his lips then it's a money grab.

I agree, If Aaron crossed the line he should face the penalty. However, if the other guy was getting a little spicy with his lips then it's a money grab.

I mean regardless of what anyone says assaulting them is never the appropriate response. Especially when you're rich and famous. And it's one thing to get in a quick tussle but those injuries makes it seem like a beat down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom