Rams All Pro DT Donald in legal hot water possibly (1 Viewer)

Donald was stupid to retaliate. The other Dude just won for losing as Donald will end up having to pay. A fool and his money...

Valid point but if you're engaged and just want to hang out with your friends, what are the options?
One plausible option is maybe not deciding to go to one of these bars and stay there way past midnight until _____ A.M. the next morning when you already arrived there at 6:30 PM the night before. Partying until 2 or 3 AM in the morning does open the door for potentially negative things happening or greatly increasing the possibilities a chain of events might occur which could lead to it occurring.

One plausible option is maybe not deciding to go to one of these bars and stay there way past midnight until _____ A.M. the next morning when you already arrived there at 6:30 PM the night before. Partying until 2 or 3 AM in the morning does open the door for potentially negative things happening or greatly increasing the possibilities a chain of events might occur which could lead to it occurring.
Plausible, yes. However, I can't act like I didn't attend college in New Orleans and never roamed the quarters around the same time, and I am assuming neither you nor I were multimillionaires in our mid-twenties. A bad decision in hindsight but I can't act like I'm above "such behavior". A lot of you guys must have been really boring in your twenties. He may get suspended a game and have to pay medical and legal fees but it's okay.

James Harrison in his prime: “Am I a joke to you?”
Ed "Too Tall" Jones, "Mean" Joe Greene, Rickey Jackson also probably apply to similar sort of equations. Hell, I'd include Cameron Jordan in this list, too. He's amassed 94 career sacks over the course of his Saints career, very probable he goes over 100 career sacks and more next season. He looks like a man who's certainly capable of intimidating some dumb smucks unwise enough to misbehave, act out, or once-inebriated, try an provoke altercations in bars or night clubs where Jordan was there just having a few drinks, minding his own business.

Plausible, yes. However, I can't act like I didn't attend college in New Orleans and never roamed the quarters around the same time, and I am assuming neither you nor I were multimillionaires in our mid-twenties. A bad decision in hindsight but I can't act like I'm above "such behavior". A lot of you guys must have been really boring in your twenties. He may get suspended a game and have to pay medical and legal fees but it's okay.
There's a very logical train of thought that presupposes that Donald likely has a lot more to lose potentially putting himself in such situations and them occurring and being sued for physical assault, even if the fight was just him defending himself. If it was just me or you, or 95% of rest of American population, not saying we're less likely to encounter these sorts of situations in nightclubs, restaurants, or strip clubs its just the odds are perhaps less some individuals won't try and deliberately provoke fights or arguments because we're not multimillionaire athletes, actors, musicians, politicians, or celebrities. Donald has to take that bitter, unfortunately reality sometimes into consideration.

Since I’ve seen this twice already, this guy isn’t looking to file a civil lawsuit, his attorney wants to file actual criminal charges and have Donald arrested and sent to jail. If that happens and Donald isn’t suspended or at worst put on some exempt list and not allowed to play then I’d say It would be surprising however this is the Golden Children out in LA so I wouldn’t and Lattimore will probably be suspended 8 games 🤦🏻

I'm on the wait and see approach.
I've been in some fights and to put it bluntly some people truly deserve to be punched really hard. I have a boxers fracture in my right hand so my pinkie knuckle is hard to find now. LoL 🤣
I'm a pretty easy going guy but if you turn on my switch, I'm the guy that wouldn't think twice about popping u in the mouth
Something Tells me Donald was most likely provoked and lit him up like a Christmas tree. If this is the case, I like him more now .

Well I am glad the guy that was allegedly punched by Donald is not white, asian or hispanic, or we would certainly have an outcrying of a racially motivated quest to hang Donald out to dry. That being said, I want to wait and see how this plays out, before passing judgement on Donald. If indeed, there was an earlier bumping into one another in the club and then Donald and his entourage found the need to seek some sort of “justice” against this man. That is pre-meditated and could be more damaging to Donald, then as say if he would have immediately reacted inside the club.

We’ll see.

Well I am glad the guy that was allegedly punched by Donald is not white, asian or hispanic, or we would certainly have an outcrying of a racially motivated quest to hang Donald out to dry. That being said, I want to wait and see how this plays out, before passing judgement on Donald. If indeed, there was an earlier bumping into one another in the club and then Donald and his entourage found the need to seek some sort of “justice” against this man. That is pre-meditated and could be more damaging to Donald, then as say if he would have immediately reacted inside the club.

We’ll see.
You have some interesting takes to say the least.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom