Rams All Pro DT Donald in legal hot water possibly (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Attorney seeks assault charges against Los Angeles Rams star Aaron Donald, reports say

A Pittsburgh attorney intends to seek assault charges against Los Angeles Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald on behalf of his client, according to multiple reports.

Attorney Todd Hollis told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette that Donald assaulted his client, DeVincent Spriggs, on April 11 at an after-hours club in the Pittsburgh area. The altercation left Spriggs with a concussion and other injuries, according to Hollis.

Story on ESPN

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m waiting for the first news story about someone being out at a club after 3am and something wonderful happening.
Not to brag... But I rescue a puppy one time. I was even getting chase by this crazy person yelling, "That's my dog."

Like you think I'm fool for falling for that line.

Last edited:
I’m waiting for the first news story about someone being out at a club after 3am and something wonderful happening.
My friends helped save a guy who got his stomach sliced open at The Red Eye about 10 years ago. The guy getting his stomach sliced open wasn't good but thise nurses got some good hands on training. I guess its all in how you look at it lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom