Rams @ Broncos (1 Viewer)

Well, I wanted the Rams to lose, but Broncos did backdoor the +7 for me.

Cake schedule for the Rams by the looks of that graphic. GB, NO and KC could all be losses tho

Rams might be 6-0 but cracks are showing. There isn't one team in the NFL that's much better than everyone else.

Rams O-line might be suspect against good rushers. Chubb got 3 sacks. Goff sacked 5 times...for "clearly the best team in the NFC and probably the league"...so the tv told me.

If the Saints beat the Ravens next week, I couldn't care less what the Rams do against the 49ers. The best team will be clear in my eyes,

Cake schedule for the Rams by the looks of that graphic. GB, NO and KC could all be losses tho

I've seen a lot of talking heads assuming they'll just waltz into NO and beat us.

They are mistaken.

I've seen a lot of talking heads assuming they'll just waltz into NO and beat us.

They are mistaken.
There’s no way they beat us in NO. It’ll be playful atmosphere and at that point a lot can be riding on that game alone. CAR looks weak and the only contender for us in the division. It will be one heck of a game

We have to keep the noise constant when we play them. I've noticed our crowd tends to go easy on first and second down and then revs up on third.
The crowd needs to focus all of their energy and noise from the time the Rams offense lines up in formation until the snap. That is when Goff is most vulnerable to the crowd noise. If he can't hear his coach tell him what to expect from the defense, he's screwed.

Philly had a cake walk schedule last year and it brought them to the #1 seed.

Sometimes it helps when a schedule favors you. We got all our breaks this way in 2009 and by the looks of things, the Rams and Chiefs have cake walk schedules this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom