Rams, Bucs, and Niners Left... (1 Viewer)

The best of three evils, in my humble opinion, is Tampa in the Superbowl. I don't want the 49ers and especially the Rams after they sold their future for the present to win now. And the Brady Bucs in the Big Game again would be just marginally painful after last year.

But, yeah, go AFC.

As crazy as it is…I agree. Rams have nothing but bandwagon fans…they don’t deserve happiness. The 49ers on the other hand have fans…but their fans don’t have souls…so…
Trust me living in Tampa, bucs fans are the biggest bunch of bandwagon fans on the planet

Don't want Bucs to move on... their fans will become even more obnoxious... They already have more rings than the saints.

Screw the Bucs. Hate their coach. Dirty, cheating players.

Screw the Rams. Forever can't stand them after the no-call.

That leaves the Niners. Yes, they're dirty and knocked PT out years ago. Screwed our chances of advancing. But I'm not salty at this point. I am pulling for the underdog Niners- assuming I "have" to pick an NFC team.

Ultimately I would love to see CIN win it all. Maybe BUF.

Go Bengals! I am ok with Kermit winning another one as well just because Andy Reid.

Trust me living in Tampa, bucs fans are the biggest bunch of bandwagon fans on the planet
I lived in Sarasota. While I agree to some degree, there are also lots of really dedicated TB fans. They were every bit as bad as the Saints in their early years. I’d definitely generally put them a tier below LA. LA is just awful for sports. I remember living in Long Beach in the 90s, and by the 2nd half of a Raiders/Rams game the only fans left in the stands were from the visitors side. The same remains true of the LA Dodgers…nothing but Braves fans after the 6th inning. It’s a joke

I don't need to see another Brady SuperBowl so I would love to see the Bucs out after today

But an AFC team must win the whole thing please.

Go Bucs for me, from the NFC. Hoping the Bengals or Bills win it all.
No idea how anyone can root for a division rival

I know we all hate the 9ers and obviously the rams

But come on??? Division rivals are always the teams to root against

Also I think the 9ers are the weakest of those 3, so chances are better for whichever AFC team takes them on

No idea how anyone can root for a division rival

I know we all hate the 9ers and obviously the rams

But come on??? Division rivals are always the teams to root against

Also I think the 9ers are the weakest of those 3, so chances are better for whichever AFC team takes them on
I certainly understand that. I feel just as strongly about how anyone could ever pull for the Niners.

I lived in Sarasota. While I agree to some degree, there are also lots of really dedicated TB fans. They were every bit as bad as the Saints in their early years. I’d definitely generally put them a tier below LA. LA is just awful for sports. I remember living in Long Beach in the 90s, and by the 2nd half of a Raiders/Rams game the only fans left in the stands were from the visitors side. The same remains true of the LA Dodgers…nothing but Braves fans after the 6th inning. It’s a joke
I’ve lived here 30+ years and trust me there are very few true bucs fans, i think in all my years living here i only know one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom