Rams/Cowboys (1 Viewer)

Holding my nose and rooting for the boys. I want the Rams to not make the playoffs and feel pain.

Goff is an average Qb if you keep him in the pocket. Don't let him roll out.
Right there with you, man.

Going to be interesting on what Happens to Dak after the season. Personally think he will get a franchise tag.
I think so too. He hasn't shown he can put the team on his shoulders to win a game yet. I wouldn't give him a big money extension until he does.

I think so too. He hasn't shown he can put the team on his shoulders to win a game yet. I wouldn't give him a big money extension until he does.

The thing is a tag will still pay him 30-32 million I believe

Foulcons had a nice play down the field. Surprise, whiners catch a break with holding call, brings it back

Atlanta trying to force the ball to Jones, who's hurt, instead of using Calvin Ridley. Just stupid move by the OC.

Wow, Dak with a brain fart. He said kick after the Cowboys won the toss. The Rams will also get the 2nd half kickoff

So rams get the ball to start the game and ball second half bc Prescott used wrong word at coin toss? Lol!!!!!!!!!!

But Dak wants 30 mil/year? He hosed his team by not communicating correctly, on the coin toss! The Rams get the ball twice. Opening kickoff and to start the 3rd.

You just need to laugh. Jurry gotta be on meds.

LOL at Gurley saying he doesn't like people saying he's now playing like "vintage Gurley" like he hadn't been totally a non-factor early in the year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom